You know why the right sole is more worn out than the left one?
你知道為什么右邊鞋底比左邊磨損得更厲害?
Because one of your legs is shorter than the other?
因為你的一條腿比另一條短些?
Nope. Because these shoes belong to Johnny Cash He always kept the beat.
不,因為這是約翰尼·卡什的鞋子,而他總是保持著音樂節(jié)拍
You think the dead sparrow in your kitchen right when you were born is a more credible story?
你覺得在你出生的那一刻死在廚房里的麻雀…這個故事更讓人難以置信嗎?
That's what mom told me.
那是我媽媽告訴我的
Your mother gave birth in the kitchen?
你媽媽在廚房生下你的,嘿?
You see?
你看到了?
What?
什么?
The Sparrow.
那只麻雀
Once Upon a time there was a sparrow that was very ill didn't have the strength to go south.
從前,有一只病重的麻雀,他沒有足夠的力氣往南飛了
Go without me, he told his children.
別管我了走吧,他告訴他的孩子們
I'll find shelter from the cold and I'll see you in spring.
我會找到躲避嚴寒的庇護所的,來年春天再會
So, did he survive?
那,他活下來了嗎?
The bird went to an oak tree and asked if he could take shelter in his leaves.
那鳥兒找到一棵橡樹,問橡樹他能不能在葉子里避寒
But the oak was, the cold and arrogant tree. he refused.
但那是一棵冰冷而傲慢的橡樹,沒同意
The peach, the aspen, the willow, the elm, they all said no, can you believe this?
雜子樹,白楊樹,柳樹,榆樹,他們都說不,你信不信?
I guess.
我猜是吧