Don't answer the question...It's part of the story...
別回答,這是故事的一部分
Sorry!
抱歉
Then the first snows came.The sparrow took a last chance with the pine tree, who said: I can't offer you much protection, I only have needles that let in draft But my answer is ... Yes.
后來,第一場雪來了 麻雀到松樹那兒最后試試運氣,松樹說:我給不了你多少保護,我只有漏風的針葉 但我的回答是…可以
Overjoyed, the sparrow took refuge there and you know what?
多高興啊,麻雀在那避寒…而你說后來怎樣?
He survived the winter.The children returned and wept tears of joy.Upon seeing this, the Creator decided to punish all the other trees for their selfishness.From that day on, every tree lost it's leaves in winter, except the pine, who saved the sparrow.My grandmother told me this story.
他活過了冬天 他的孩子們回來了,擦了擦高興之余的淚水 看到這個,造物主決定懲罰那些自私的樹木 從那天起,所有的樹木都在冬天掉光葉子,除了松樹,因為它救了麻雀 是我奶奶告訴我這個故事的
Had you ever heard it before? You can answer now.Story is finished!
你之前有聽過嗎? 現在你可以回答我了 故事結束了!
The story is very pretty.
這個故事很美
But, the insulating properties of pine needles could not release the heat to create a warm enough cocoon for a bird the size of a sparrow.
但是松葉的隔熱性能…真的不足以創造一個足夠溫暖的小窩…對麻雀這么大的鳥兒來說
Your grandmother lied to you.
你奶奶騙你的
So where were you headed, T.S.?
那么你要到哪里去,T.S.?
To buy me a hot dog.
你能給我買一個熱狗嗎?
The old sea dog!
老水手!
Captain's Choice!..
船長的最愛,哈!
Quickly, it close in fifteen minutes.
快去,他們十五分鐘后就關門了
Bye, Sparrow!..
再會,司柏柔!
See you, Bye!
再見,拜!
I'm sure you will find your tree.
我相信你能找到你的棲木
You too!
你也要哦!