Fresh worms caught today.
早上捉的新鮮蟲子。
Hey, Red. How are ya?
嘿, 胖紅,你好嗎?
I'm horrible.
我糟透了。
Hi, Red. It's good to see you!
胖紅,見到你真高興。
I wish I could say the same.
如果我也是就好了。
Upsydaisy!
竟然沒事!
Thank you.
謝謝。
Let's go.
走吧。
How are you, Susie? You good?
你好啊, 西西! 你好嗎?
No running. No running.
慢慢走,慢慢走。
Come on.
不是吧?
Hey, how's that nap schedule coming along?
集體睡午覺的計劃成功了嗎?
Oh, boy. You guys ever thought about bird control?
哦,他們都不搞計劃生育的嗎?
Left, right, left, right
左,右,左,右。
There ya go.
跑起來。
All right.
可以了。
Shirley. Girly, you got this.
雪莉,你可以的,你可以。
We don't want you to fall, now. Take your time.
別摔著了,慢慢走。
Here we go. That's it.
慢慢走,就這樣。
You're doing it!
你真的辦到了!
Seriously?
你在逗我嗎?
I'm almost there.
還差一點點。
Nope.
免了。
Pigeon pose.
鴿子式。
Crane pose.
起重機式。
Okay, we worked out.
很好,我們做完了。
Who's down for a froyo?
有人想吃凍酸奶嗎?
"Mighty Mighty Eagle, soaring free.
愿神鷹保護你。
"Defender of our homes and liberty!"
守衛自由家園,天下無敵。
Hi, Red. Is one of those yours?
嗨,胖紅,里面有你的蛋?
What? Yeah, when birds fly.
什么?對,鳥還會飛呢!
"Mighty Eagle is a legend."
無敵神鷹是一個傳奇。