Hey, guys.
嘿 大伙兒
Say hello to Red, everyone.
來跟胖紅打個招呼吧?
Hello!
你好
Hi, Red.
你好 胖紅
Hello, birds I won't get to know well.
知道嗎 各位? 我生命中的過客
Hey, apparently somebody didn't get the memo that we like to start on time because you're about two minutes late. Don't let it happen again. Hi, my name is Chuck. I'm sorry we got off on the wrong foot. I like you a lot. I can tell.
嘿 我現在還沒收到舞會開始的通知明顯你已經整整遲到兩分鐘了 記住 下不為例 你好 我叫飛鏢黃 第一次見面搞得比較不愉快 我是非常喜歡你的
Okay.
好了
Now, Red, would you like to share your story with us?
胖紅 你愿意跟我們大家分享一下你的故事嗎?
No, not really.
不 我不太想
Well, the court mentioned something about a rage episode at a child's birthday party.
法院跟我提到了你在一個可愛孩子的生日派對上發飆的事
How long is this class, anyway?
我想問一下 這課要上多久?
As long as you make it.
上到你學會了為止
Really? Okay. Gentlemen, very nice to see you, and to almost meet you. Probably the nicest part of it is not getting to meet you, you know, in some weird way.
真的? 那好 先生們 很高興見到你們 還差點認識你們 在這種地方不要互相認識 可能是最好的
All right, so I'm gonna go ahead and scoot on back out past those creepy statues and... Back you go.
好了 那么我接下來就要轉身離開這里 經過那些畫風詭異的雕塑 然后...你給我坐好
Sure. No, I can take a seat.
好的 我不走 我坐
So, in another sense, you are here until I notify the court that your anger issues have been resolved.
那我換一種說法 你在這里要待到姐姐我通知法院 你易怒的毛病解決為止
Oh, boy.
哦 天啊
Chuck! Share your story with Red.
飛鏢 跟胖紅說說你的故事
Me? I am the last guy who should be here.
我? 我是最不應該來上課的人
Simple speeding ticket.
僅僅吃了一張超速罰單而已
Judge tells me I was going too fast, so I say, "Your Honor, to be honest, I was.
法官說我的速度太快 我說:法官大人 你知道嗎? 我確實有罪
"You caught me."
你說得對
I'm not angry. I'm honest.
我沒有發怒 我非常誠實
So, shouldn't I be in honesty management class?
那么 我是不是應該去上誠實管理課程呢?
'Cause we gotta manage my honesty.
因為 我覺得我有必要管理一下我的誠實