Do it!
炸給我看
No can do. I just went boomboom before class.
現在不行 上課之前已經炸過一次了
Hey, look, I don't want to be here at all, but this can maybe make it a little more interesting to me, so please, explode.
聽著 我很想離開這 但如果你們讓這課變得有意思 那我就不走了 拜托你 走一個
You can't do it, can you?
你不行了 對嗎?
Yes, I can, but I'm having back issues today. So, I'm gonna have to take a rain check.
不 我能行 只是我今天我背有點酸疼 所以只能改天再來
Do it!
走一個
Not the time or place, little amigo.
但先換個地方 小兄弟
These guys are all nuts, huh, big man?
真是一群瘋子 對吧 大家伙?
Are we speaking telepathically, or you're just..Good talk.
你是想跟我玩猜拳游戲還是聊天? 你贏了
Nice chatting with you.
跟你聊天很愉快
Today we're gonna be working on managing our anger through movement.
今天我們一起學習一個方法來管理我們的憤怒 用肢體活動
The first pose is the dancer pose.
第一個動作 叫做舞者式
Great form, Terence.
做得很好 大紅
Eagle! Heron! Peacock! Warrior! Mountain! Tree! Rabbit! Fish! Locust! King pigeon! And of course, downward duck.
老鷹 蒼鷺 孔雀 勇士 山 樹 兔子 魚 蝗蟲還有歌王 當然少不了下腰式
Excuse me, boring hippie lady. Looks like the explodey guy's gonna puke.
不好意思 波西米亞老姐姐 那個炸彈男好像快要吐了
And have you done this before?
你以前做過這個動作嗎?
Yes, I have, but usually not for free.
做過 但要給錢我才做
Didn't think so.
我看不行
Awesome. And how are we doing over here, Bomb?
酸爽 感覺怎么樣 炸彈?
Doing wonderful. Stretching out the core.
感覺好極了 拉傷了核心肌肉
Just remember to breathe up through your feathers and from your talons. Bomb?
記住 要運用你的羽毛和你的爪子 充分呼吸 炸彈
Nice!
漂亮