Eureka!
找到啦
Say bye to Daddy.
跟爸爸說再見
Byebye!
再見
Goodbye, hatchlings. Bye!
再見 小寶貝們 再見
Have a happy day!
周末愉快
Good morning!
早上好
Morning, Your Honor.
早上好 法官大人
Here you go.
你站好
Bless you.
多保重
'Yes! 'Bye!
再見
Daddy's making dinner!
晚飯爸爸做
"If my name were Bobby Would you ask about my hobbies?
如果我的名字叫鮑比 你會不會問我是否喜歡爆脾?
"Or if my name were Judas Would you ask me what my mood is?
如果我的名字叫油炸 你會不會問我是否頭大?
"I laugh, I cry, I love, I hate
我歡笑 我哭泣 我熱愛 我憎恨
"I do so much more than detonate"
我留下的遠不止 爆炸的傷痕
Think about it.
你們感受一下
That was beautiful.
實在是太感人了
You're gonna make me cry!
我都快要哭出來了
Yeah, that was some real clever symbolism.
感動得我竟然無言以對
Red, why don't we hear your poem? I don't have a poem.
胖紅 下面來聽聽你的詩吧 我可沒有詩
Why not?
為什么?
Because I didn't write one.
因為我壓根就沒寫
Right. And is there a reason?
好吧 是因為什么沒寫?
Well, you know, I was gonna do it, but then I thought about it and I realized, "This is a huge waste of my time."
我本來是要打算寫的 然后我靈機一動 轉念一想 恍然大悟 我好像是在浪費生命
So, I didn't do it.
所以我就沒寫
Deep breath, deep breath. Deep breath!
深呼吸深呼吸 深呼吸