You missed the party.
你錯過了派對。
What is that? That.
那是什么? 這個?
Yes, see, I fell on the box.
那個 我剛才摔了一下
The squirrel?
松鼠
That's on us.
是本店的贈品
You know, I tried to keep my body between the ground and the box, but, you know, I think I got a little bruise.
我用盡了渾身的解數 阻止盒子落地 可是我好像把屁股給擦破了
See anything back there?
看得見傷口嗎?
Hear that, honey?
聽見了嗎 老婆?
The clown we paid to be here an hour ago fell on our son's hatchday cake.
我們付錢請的小丑 不僅遲到了一個小時 還把兒子的蛋糕壓壞了
That's why our son's hatchday party is ruined!
兒子的破蛋日派對徹底被搞毀了
And the next time you mess up, don't tell me a story, just take responsibility.
下回你再出什么岔子 最好別再編故事 而是給我好好負起責任
Hey, man, it wasn't a story.
嘿 大哥 我沒有編故事
"I'm a screwup that woke up late and fell on the thing you paid for!"
我是一個笨的水稻大豬 比烏鴉會打彈弓
It wasn't a story. I almost drowned.
我沒有編故事 我還差點溺水
Why don't we just settle this out and say the cake's on you.
以我看 這個蛋糕的錢應該算在你頭上
I'm sorry, it's on me?
你剛才說算在我頭上?
Well, who else would it be on?
不然算在誰頭上?
Well, you know, I... I'm not sure you're gonna like this, but since you asked.
好吧 那個我...這么說你可能會不高興 既然你提出來了
Rather than being on me, as you suggested, this cake is on you!
要說這個蛋糕應該算在誰的頭上 它應該算在你頭上
So, you wanna hear a story?
你想聽故事 對嗎?
I run my butt off, literally, mind you, to get the "glutenfree cake."
我拼了老命地跑 我真的是蠻拼的來送這個無谷蛋白蛋糕
What the heck is gluten?
谷蛋白是個什么鬼?
I mean, does gluten even exist?
世界上真有這種奇葩的東西嗎?
Who are you?
你到底是誰?
Get outta here!
你快給我滾
Already? But you're the only one that's had cake.
這么快? 我連蛋糕都還沒吃呢
What... That's good stuff.
什么? 味道還不錯
Anybody want to eat some cake off their dad or husband? Who needs plates when you got this guy's face, right?
要不要嘗嘗你老公 你爸爸臉上的蛋糕? 家里有張大鬼臉 連盤子都省了