Oh, my gosh! It looks amazing!
天哪,這地方太棒了
Yeah. Steve Aoki's going to deejay. Right there.
是啊。史蒂夫·青木會做DJ,在那
What? How did you get Steve Aoki?
什么,你怎么搞定他的?
I dated his sister. A million years ago, a million years ago. Ok.
我約過他妹妹。很久以前的事了。好吧
So, will you be my date tomorrow night?
明晚做我的舞伴好嗎
Is a club opening a proper date?
參加俱樂部開張算是正式約會嗎?
I certainly hope so. Is that a "yes?"
我當然希望如此。這是答應了嗎?
No. That's a "yes."
不是。這才是
Laurel. I'm glad you called.
勞瑞爾,很高興你打來電話
Too much... It's too long for us to go without talking.
發生了這么多事,我們倆很久沒說過話了
Dad,I have to tell you-- No, no, listen, before you say anything, I got to apologize.
爸,我得告訴你些事。不,等等,在你說之前我必須得道歉
I should never have used you to catch the archer, and I'm sorry. Laurel, I'm just-- I'm sorry.
我不該利用你去抓弓箭手,對不起。勞瑞爾,真的很對不起
Thank you. I owe you an apology, too. For what?
謝謝,我也欠你一個道歉。為什么
Hello, Quentin. How are you? You look well.
你好昆汀。你還好嗎,看上去不錯
What are you doing here? Why-- why are you here?
你怎么來了,你來干什么
I'm here because I believe Sarah's still alive.
我來這是因為我相信莎拉還活著
What?! Dad. Sit. What is going on? Just hear mom out. Sit.
什么?爸,坐下吧。怎么回事?聽媽說吧,坐下
What's going on? Start from the beginning.
怎么回事?從頭說起吧
Oliver was found on an island called Lian Yu in the North China Sea.
奧利弗是在中國北海的煉獄島上被發現的
There are hundreds; Thousands of deserted islands in this chain.
那一帶有成千上百座荒島
What if Sarah had survived, too? And nobody would know if she'd washed up in any one of those.
如果莎拉也幸存下來了呢?沒人知道她是不是被沖上這些島了
So you don't actually have any proof that she's alive?
其實你沒有證據證明她還活著
I have proof. A tourist took this.
我有。這是一個游客拍的
Could be anybody. Doesn't it look just like Sarah? Our daughter's a survivor, Quentin.
說不定是別人。她不像莎拉嗎?我們的女兒還活著,昆汀。
Ah, you have some nerve. Three years,no phone calls, no emails, nothing.
你這算什么。三年了,沒有電話,沒有郵件,什么都沒有
You just show up with an old photo-- - Dad, please.
就突然拿張照片出現在我面前。爸,別這樣
No. Please, you listen to me, ok? Sarah died on that boat.
不,你聽我說。莎拉在那次事故中已經死了。
Why...why are you making me re-live this? I'm not doing this. Dad...No.
為什么你們要讓我再受一次折磨?我不會相信的。爸。別