So I told Chris and Shane they could be our plus ones tonight to Oliver's club-- if they're lucky.
我和克里斯還有肖恩說了,他們可以做我們的舞伴出席奧利弗的俱樂部開張,如果他們運氣好的話
We both have plus ones, right?
我們都能帶伴兒的吧
Uh, I-I don't know. Hang on just a second.
我不知道,你等我一下
I didn't know purse snatchers took coffee breaks.
小偷也會喝咖啡休息呀
You know, for a stuck up, rich bitch, you seem to spend a lot of time here in the Glades.
對于驕傲自大的白富美來說,你也花太多時間在林中空地了吧
My job's around here. You? Have a job?
我在這工作。你,會有工作?
Yeah. You know, you should try it some time.
沒錯,你也試著找份工作吧
Instead of hanging out on a street corner, waiting to boost somebody's handbag.
不要老在街上游蕩搶別人錢包了
Sounds good. Know anyone who's hiring high school dropouts with a couple of priors, no references and a history of violence?
聽上去不錯,但是誰會要一個有前科,無推薦,還有暴力史的高中輟學生呢
Actually, I might. You know that new club opening in the Glades? Verdant?
我也許會。你知道林中空地開了家叫翡翠的新俱樂部吧
My brother owns it. I think he might be hiring valet attendants.
我哥開的,他好像在請候客服務生
Do you think it's a good idea? Me, taking the keys to stranger's cars?
你覺得這樣好嗎?讓我去負責陌生人的車
I think it's time you put up or shut up.
要么接受要么閉嘴
Talk to your brother.
找你哥談