My dad's going to be ok, thanks to you.
我爸爸沒事,多虧了你
It's thanks to you.
多虧你自己
No one's asked you what happened to you out on that island. You said "a lot."
我曾經問過你,在島上發生了什么 你說"很多"。
That doesn't quite cover it. Tommy...
看來你還遺漏了一些。湯米...
I saw you kill those guys who kidnapped us when you first got back, didn't I?
我親眼看見你殺了綁架我們的那些人,就在你剛回來那時,我沒有看錯吧
I... I know you have a lot of questions.
我...我知道你有很多疑問
Yeah. Yeah, but for now,just the one.
是。但是現在,我只想知道
Were you ever going to tell me? No.
你有沒有打算告訴我發生了什么。沒
Tommy, I just saw it all on the news.
湯米,我在新聞上都看到了
I'll be there as soon as I can. OK. Bye.
我馬上趕過去。拜
Hello, Laurel.
嗨,勞瑞爾
Mom? What are you doing here?
媽媽?你來這做什么?
I need to talk to you. About what?
我想跟你談談。談什么?
I know I've made mistakes.
我知道我錯了
Yeah. Yes, you have. Look, I have to go.
是。是,你錯了。聽著,我要走了
Why don't you send me an email or a postcard some time?
不如你給我寫個郵件或者明信片什么的
I have something important I need to discuss with you.
我有重要的事情要和你談談
What could be so important after all this time?
都過去這么久了,還有什么是重要的
It's about Sarah. What about her?
關于莎拉的。她怎么了
I think she may be alive.
我想她可能還活著