Hey, you're here.
你來了啊
Walk with me. I heard you were there, are you ok?
跟我來。我聽說你在事發現場,你還好嗎
I'm fine. Fine.
我很好
Listen, McKenna, I'm... I'm really sorry that I had to run out on you like that.
聽著麥肯納,我...我很抱歉當時匆忙離開了
Don't worry. Five more minutes, and I would have had to run out on you.
沒關系。5分鐘之后,我也得走了
Our lives are complicated.
我們的生活都不簡單
But I'm willing to figure us out. If you are.
盡管如此,如果你愿意的話,我還是愿意確定我們的關系
Willing and able.
我很樂意并且能做到
Hey. Hey, Dad. Take it easy. You were shot.
爸爸。放輕松。你中槍了
The bullet was laced with poison.
子彈上有毒
I should be dead.
我怎么沒死
I gave you a blood transfusion.
我給你輸了血
Actually it was... the Vigilante's idea. He saved you. He did?
事實上...是治安維持者的主意。他救了你。是嗎
I was worried I was going to lose you.
我好害怕就這樣失去你
I'm not going anywhere.
我哪也不去
You said that after mom died. But you left.
媽媽死了之后,你也是這樣說的。但你還是走了
I wasn't a very good father to you after your mother passed away. I was so lost.
你媽媽死了之后,我沒有盡到父親的責任。我當時好迷茫
You never told me where you went.
你從沒告訴過我,你去哪了
I found myself in a place called Nanda Parbat. I met a man there.
我到了一個叫南達爾巴特的地方。在那我遇到了一個人
He helped me make sense of things.
他讓我對事物有了新的認知
He helped me to find a purpose for my life; to make this city a better place for everyone. Especially for you.
他讓我找到了人生的目標,讓大家感覺這個城市更加美好。尤其是你
How are you going to do that? Malcolm?
你打算怎么做?馬爾科姆
Tommy. Could I talk to Moira for a minute?
湯米。我可以和Moira單獨談一下嗎?
Thank God you're all right.
謝天謝地,你還活著
We have a traitor in our midst.
我們中有個叛徒
I want you to find out who. He just made his last mistake.
你去把他找出來。這會是他犯得最后一個錯誤了。