If they can't hear us,then what's the point?
如果他們聽不見我們說話,那這又有什么用呢
Wait! You still might have done us some good.
等等!可能還是有點用
0500 hours from my mark. Final deployment is five by five.
凌晨5點離開我的坐標。終極部署準備就緒
That's Fyers!
那是法爾斯
I'm tuned into the soldier's frequency.
我將頻率調到了部隊的波段
Scylla is in route. ETA 0600 hours. At the southwest bay.
斯庫拉正在路上,預計早上6點抵達。在西南海灣
I'll call you when Scylla is in my possession. Fyers out.
斯庫拉就位后聯系你。法爾斯出發了
Who was Fyers talking to?
法爾斯在跟誰說話
I don't know. Sounds like someone off this island, maybe his benefactor.
不知道。聽起來不像是島上的人,說不定是他的雇主
More importantly,who or what is Scylla?
更關鍵的是斯庫拉是什么
The Scylla and Charibdis. It's "The Odyssey," from one of the four nightmare chapters.
斯庫拉和卡律布狄斯是奧德賽里的人物,那章講述了四大噩夢之一
Scylla was a monster.
斯庫拉是個怪物
I want to meet this monster. Am I going alone?
我想會會這個怪物。一起去嗎?