I won't be trying that again.
再也不嘗試了。
Changing the subject completely ...
徹底換個話題……
you know it won't alter anything, right, me and Mary getting married?
你該明白,我和瑪麗結婚,不會改變任何事吧?
We'll still be doing all this.
這些都會繼續。
Oh, good. If you were worried.
那可好。你不必擔心。
I wasn't worried.
我才沒擔心。
The thing about Mary, she has completely turned my life around.
說到瑪麗,她徹底改變了我的生活。
Changed everything.
翻天覆地。
But, for the record, over the last few years there are two people who have done that, and the other one is ... a complete dickhead.
不過,鄭重聲明,這些年,有兩個人做到過。而另一個是……純粹的白癡。
Can I ask what this is in connection with?
我能問問是為什么嗎?
Private Bainbridge contacted us about a personal matter, sir.
班布里奇列兵找我們問私事,長官。

Nothing's personal when it concerns my troops.
我的隊伍里沒有私事。
What do you really want?
你到底想做什么?
I'm here on a legitimate enquiry.
我來依法查證些事。
Are you press?
你是記者嗎?
Digging for some bloody Royal story or something?
想來挖點皇家八卦?
No, sir, I'm Captain John Watson, Fifth Northumberland Fusiliers. Retired.
不,長官,我是約翰·華生上尉,諾桑伯蘭第五明火槍團。退役了。
You could be a used-car salesman now, for all I know.
我怎么知道你不是賣二手車的。
Bainbridge? Gentleman here to see you. Bainbridge!
班布里奇?有人找你。班布里奇!
I know you, don't I? Hmm?
我見過你,是不是?嗯?
I've seen you in the papers.
報紙上見過。
You hang around with that detective, the one with the silly hat.
你和那偵探一起,傻帽子偵探。