"Dear Mr Holmes, my name is Bainbridge."
“親愛的福爾摩斯先生,我叫班布里奇”
"I'm a Private in Her Majesty's Household Guard."
“是女王陛下禁衛軍的列兵”
"I'm writing to you about a personal matter ... "
“我想請教一件私事……”
"One I don't care to bring before my superiors,"
“我不想驚動上級,”
"it would sound so trivial."
“聽起來微不足道。”
"But I think someone's stalking me."
“但我覺得,有人在跟蹤我。”
"I'm used to tourists, it's part of the job,"
“游客我習以為常,那也是工作,”
"but this is different."
“但這不一樣。”
"Someone's watching me."
“有人在窺視我。”
"He's taking pictures of me every day."
“每天都在偷拍我。”
"I don't want to mention it to the Major, but it's really preying on my mind."
“我不愿跟少校提,”“但也始終放不下。”

Uniform fetishist? All the nice girls like a soldier. It's "sailor".
制服控?“好女孩都愛當兵的”(英國老歌)。是“當海軍的”。
And Bainbridge thinks his stalker is a bloke.
而且班布里奇覺得,偷窺他的是男性。
Let's go and investigate. Please.
咱們去查吧,拜托了。
Elite guard. 40 enlisted men and officers.
精銳禁衛軍。官兵共計40人。
Why this particular Grenadier? Curious.
為什么偏偏針對這個兵?有意思。
Now you're talking. OK.
這才對嘛。好吧。再見!
Bye! Er, we're just going to ... I need, um, Sherlock to help me choose some er ... Ties. Socks.
我們去……我得要……夏洛克幫忙選……領帶、襪子。
Why don't we go with socks? Yeah.
就襪子?好。
I mean, you've got to get the right ones.
一定得挑合適的。
Exactly, to go with my ... Tie. Outfit.
沒錯,才能配我的……領帶、禮服。
That'll take a while, right? Is my coat in there? Yes.
得要點時間?我外套在里面嗎?在?
I'm just going to take him out for a bit. Run him.
我就帶他出去轉轉,放放風。
I know. You said you'd find him a case. Hmm.
我明白,你答應過給他個案子嘛。嗯。
Coming, Sherlock? Coming! Taxi!
來嗎,夏洛克?來了!出租!