He knows we don't have a friend called Beth, he's going to figure out that it's code.
他知道我們沒有叫貝斯的朋友,早晚會發現是暗號的。
He's YouTubing serviettes. He's thorough.
他在上網學疊餐巾。他想得周到。
He's terrified. Of course he's not.
他嚇壞了。怎么可能。
You know, When you're scared of something you start wishing it sooner, just to get it all going.
人害怕某件事,就會一頭扎進去,希望事情快過去。
that was he's doing. But why would he be scared that we're getting married?
可我們結婚他怕什么?
It's not going to change anything, we'll still do stuff.
什么都不會改變呀,我們還會一起查案。
You need to prove it to him. I told you to find him a new case. I'm trying.
要向他證明,都叫你給他找個案子了。在找啊。
But you need to run him, OK? Show him it's still the good old days.
你得給他放放風!讓他看到一如往昔。
That just sort of happened.
不小心就疊了。
Sherlock, um, mate ... I have ...
夏洛克,嗯,哥們……我……

I've smelled 18 different perfumes, I've sampled nine different slices of cake, which all tasted identical.
我已經聞了18種不同的香水,嘗了9種蛋糕,味道完全沒區別。
I like the bridesmaids in purple ... Lilac. Lilac.
伴娘們穿紫色挺好……丁香紫。丁香紫。
Um, there are no more decisions left to make. I don't even understand the decisions that we have made.
沒有要選的東西了。其實已經選好的我都搞不懂。
I'm faking opinions, and it's exhausting. So, please, before she comes back ... pick something.
我在胡編意見,快累死了。拜托,在她回來之前……挑一個吧。
Anything. Pick one. Pick what?
隨便哪個。挑什么?
A case. Your inbox is bursting. Just ... get me out of here.
挑個案子,你的郵箱都爆了。趕緊……救我出去。
You want to go out on a case? Now?
你想破案?這種時候?
Please. Sherlock, for me.
求你了,夏洛克,算為了我。
Don't you worry about a thing, I'll get you out of this. Oh.
別擔心,包在我身上。哦。