You can't show mom that video. - Why not?
你不能讓媽媽看那段視頻。-為什么不?
Because you don't thank her. - Oh, that's ridiculous. -You don't even mention her. - Of course I did.
因為你沒有感謝她。-太好笑了。-你甚至都沒有提到她 -我當然提到了。
Let's take a look.
讓我們看一看。
Okay. Oh, man, where do I start?
好吧。我該從哪兒開始?
Oh yeah, in your face, Murray! Huh?
哦也,當著你的面,默里!啊?
I want to-- You know what? I want to-- I want to thank my kids p. J. , teddy, gabe, charlie,
我想你知道什么?我想,我想謝謝我的孩子,PJ,泰迪,蓋比,查莉,
who make me want to work so hard every day.
他們是我每天努力工作的動力。
Oh, and how about a shout-out to all the bugs out there, huh? Without whom none of us would be here.
贊美下那邊的蟲子怎么樣?因為沒有它們我們就不會在這里了。
Most importantly I want to thank one very special lady tonight-- My waitress! Iris! Keep 'em comin', baby! I'm a winner!
最重要的是我想謝謝今晚一位非常特別的女士,我的女助手!艾瑞斯!繼續努力,寶貝!我是大贏家!
Wow, that's not good. Oh man. What am I gonna do?
哦,大事不好。老天爺啊。我該怎么辦?
You could tell mom the truth. - Or?
你可以告訴媽媽真相。-或者?
I could tell mom the truth? -Or?
我可以告訴媽媽真相?-或者?
We could sneak out of here and think of something later?
我們可以偷偷從這兒溜出去想個辦法出來?
Ding ding ding ding.
叮叮叮叮。
Thanks again for giving me a ride.
再次感謝你送我回來。
Thanks again for waiting till my swim practice was over.
再次感謝你一直等到我的游泳訓練結束。
Thank me? Thank you.
謝我什么?謝謝你自己吧。
Same time tomorrow? - Yeah, sounds good. -All right.
明天還是這時候?-聽起來不錯。-好吧。
Hey, could you do me a favor and grab my keys out of my backpack? -Sure.
你能幫我個忙,幫我把鑰匙從我的背包里拿出來嗎?-好的。