Okay, let's do this one more time. I'm putting down my dragony card. What's your counterattack?
好了,咱們再來一遍。如果我出快龍卡。你該出什么卡?
Um...Weepok? -Weepok? You played a weepok when you could have played a scalamaster?
呃...獨角蟲卡?-獨角蟲卡?你有沙拉曼斯卡不出卻出獨角蟲卡?
Scalamaster-- that's-- that's the octopus dude with the suction cup thingies?
沙拉曼斯,就是那個長著吸盤的章魚哥嗎?
Vortexes. They're called vortexes. You know what? I can't work with you. You have no respect for the mythical world of dort.
漩渦。那東西叫漩渦。告訴你吧,我不和你玩了。你對神話世界沒有一點敬意。
Oh no. Gabe, please, just give me one more chance.
噢不要。蓋比,請再給我一次機會吧。
Forget it. Forget it. This is hopeless.
算了吧。算了。無藥可救了。
You're right. I feel like Gasio going up against Misrod.
說的沒錯。我感覺就像加西歐對抗密斯羅德。
Wait a minute. That wasn't wrong. -It wasn't?
等下。你說對了。-沒說錯嗎?
No no. Gasio would have no chance against misrod because?
沒有沒有。加西歐無力對抗密斯羅德,因為?
Because grass power is no match for volcano power?
因為火系克草系?
Yes yes yes! Wow, teachers really do make a difference.
沒錯,沒錯!哇噢,老師真的可以改變你。
Honey?
親愛的?
Honey? Hey. How are you feeling, sweetie?
親愛的?嘿。感覺怎么樣了,親愛的?
I've been better.
好多了。
Well, I got something that's going to help cheer you up. Tada! Exterminator of the year!
我給你帶來了一些可以讓你振作起來的東西。看!年度最佳滅蟲者!
You won? That is fantastic! Oh, honey, I'm so proud of you!
你贏了?太不可思議了!噢,親愛的,我太為你驕傲了!
I gave a great big speech and everything.
我的獲獎感言無與倫比。
Aw, did you say something nice about me?
噢,你在臺上表揚我了嗎?
Of course I did. P.J. , he got the whole thing recorded on his phone. Show her the speech. -Yeah, let me see it.
當然了。PJ,他用手機錄下了全過程??炷媒o你媽看看。-是啊,快讓我看看。
Dad, can I speak to you outside for a second? -What? - Yeah.
爸爸,我可以和你去外面說說話嗎?-什么?-是的。
What the heck are you doing? - Go go go.
你到底在做什么?-走走走。