Wow. -Not so gross now, huh? Just wait.
哇。-現在不惡心了,是不?等她回來。
Is there anything I can get you, miss Keener? I mean besides a refund...which I can't get you.
還有什么能補償給您的嗎,基納小姐?除了退款...那個我不能補償。
I'm just here to pass the class.
我只是想上完這課程。
Good evening, miss Keener.
晚上好,基納小姐。
What are you doing here, stupid?
傻缺,你來干嘛?
May I have this dance?
能請你跳支舞嗎?
Thanks. That was...Okay.
謝了。剛才真是...還行。
Dinner, everyone, dinner.
晚餐開始了,大家。
-I have a surprise for you. -Really? What is it?
我給你個驚喜。-是嗎?什么驚喜?
I put some earthworms into Mrs. Krump's salad.
我往克倫普夫人的沙拉里放了幾只蚯蚓。
And she should be finding them right about...Now.
我想她現在應該...發現了。
Oh, miss Keener, you are a delight.
噢,基納小姐,你真是我的開心果。
Bob! Where is he?
鮑伯!死哪去了?
What? For heaven's sakes.
什么?又抽什么瘋呢。
What are you doing? Fine. I'm sorry, okay?
你干嘛呢?好了,對不起,成了吧?
What's that? I didn't hear you.
你說什么?我沒聽見。
Don't make me say it again.
別讓我再說第二遍了。
No no no, I mean I really didn't hear you. I think my ears froze.
不是不是,我是說我真沒聽見你說什么。我耳朵好像凍僵了。