Mom's home! -Hey, honey! Hey, the banquet's tonight. Did you rent me a tux?
老媽回來了!-嘿,親愛的!嘿,今晚有宴會。你給我租到晚禮服了嗎?
It's right over there. -Okay. Did you get me the one that makes me look like James Bond?
就在那。-太好了。是那種讓我看起來像是詹姆斯·邦德的禮服嗎?
Yeah, honey, I got you the magic tux.
是的,親愛的,我給你租了魔幻禮服。
Mom, did you type my report? You know, because of my broken finger?
媽,你給我打印報告了嗎?你知道我手指受傷了?
Yes, I typed your report. -What's it about? -The civil war. -What's my take?
是的,我打印好了。-報告是講什么的?-內戰。-我還應該了解什么?
Why don't you read it? -No, that's the teacher's job.
你干嘛不自己看?-算了,那是老師的工作。
Mom, I'm hungry. Is there anything to eat?
媽,我餓了。有啥能吃的嗎?
What's that thing filled with food right next to you? -Dad?
你看你旁邊有什么能喂飽你的嗎?-老爸嗎?
Hey, mom, could you help out with my school car wash on Saturday morning?
嘿,老媽,周六早上能幫我去下學校組織的洗車活動嗎?
Honey, that's my only day off work.
寶貝,那是我唯一的休息日。
Perfect. So you're free. All right, bring your own chamois.
太好了。看來你有時間了。好了,帶上你自己的擦布。
Okay okay, stop. I need five minutes of peace, please.
好了,好了,打住。請給我五分鐘的安寧。
That is a wonderful idea. You just sit there and relax. -Thank you.
說得太好了。你盡管坐在那里放松好了。-謝了。
I'm not seeing the bow tie...-Oh my! Okay, come on. Let's go, charlie.
我怎么沒看見領結......-天啊!好了,查莉,咱倆走。
You're the only one who isn't annoying me right now.
你現在是唯一不招我煩的了。
There's no cover page.
怎么沒有封面啊。
Where's my nose? That's my nose. That's great.
我的鼻子在哪?猜對了。太好了。
What else do you know? Where's my ear? That's my ear.
看看你還有什么本事?我的耳朵在哪?又對了。
Where's my eye? Ow! Ow. Oh my gosh. Wow, she got me. Ow. -What?
我的眼睛呢?嗷!疼啊。老天啊。哇噢,被她整了。疼啊。-怎么了?
Ow, Charlie poked me in the eye. Oh, I can't open my eye. Bob, it really hurts.
嗷,查莉捅到我的眼睛了。噢,我睜不開眼睛了。鮑伯,疼死了。
Mom, maybe you should get it checked out.
老媽,也許你應該去醫院檢查下。
Teddy, I'm a nurse. I don't need you to tell me when I need to get something checked out.
泰迪,我可是個護士。我不需要你告訴我什么時候去檢查。
Bob, I need to get this checked out.
鮑伯,我需要檢查下。