Hey! Hey, party animals. Here's a pen and paper, chat amongst yourselves. Okay.
嘿!嘿,派對之王們。這是紙筆,記住要用這東西交流。好了。
What? ! What did I say? ! Vibrate only!
你?!我怎么說的?!調成震動!
Emmett! Emmett, take the change out of your pockets. -Oh, right. -Oh!
埃米特!埃米特,把你兜里的零錢掏出來。-噢,好的。-噢!
Dad's coming!
老爸來了!
Everybody into my room. Go go go. Go go go! Ahhh!
大家都撤回我的房間。快,快。快,快,快!啊
Everything okay down here?
樓下沒事吧?
Yeah, we're fine. I mean, yeah, we're fine.
沒事,我們挺好的。我是說,沒事,我們挺好的。
I thought I heard noises.
我剛才好像聽見有什么動靜。
No no. No. No noises down here, dad. Just the sound of the brother and sister getting along. Ow.
沒有。根本沒什么動靜啊,老爸。只是兄妹間敘敘舊。嗷。
Hey, hon...what? Why aren't you dressed for cotillion?
嘿,親... 怎么回事?你怎么沒去跳沙龍舞?
I'm not going. Jo and I had a fight. -What happened?
我不去了。我和喬吵架了。-為什么事啊?
They made us dance really close. And she liked it! It was gross.
他們讓我們跳舞要離近點。而喬居然很享受這個!好惡心啊。
Well, one day you'll feel different. Then 20 years will go by, and it will be gross all over again.
好吧,總有一天你會感覺不一樣的。然后二十年之后,又會惡心了。
Gabe, Jo's here.
蓋比,喬來了。
Gabe! -I'm sorry, what?
蓋比!-抱歉,你說什么?
I said give me my stupid flower, stupid.
我說給快給我那傻缺的花兒,你個傻缺。