Read another one.
再讀一條。
Okay, okay. Uh..."The analogy between space-time and a supercooled fluid is either meaningless or...false".
好的。"將時空與超冷液體進行類比,要么沒意義,要么是錯的。"
I wish this blog would devote itself to real science Instead of wasting our time with crackpot, wannabe theoreticians in a rush to publish.
我希望這個博客能關注真正的科學,而不是為了急于發表成果的、妄想成名的瘋子理論家浪費我們的時間。
Who wrote that?
誰寫的?
It's anonymous, and user name "General Relativity."
匿名的,用戶名為"廣義相對論"。
Well...I'm responding to it.
我要回復。
Uh, don't lower yourself to their level.
別...把自己搞得跟他們一個檔次。
Look, I am simply going to defend our work, scientist to scientist.
我只是保護我們的工作成果,以科學家的方式理論。
And failing that, suggest that his mother enjoys a string of both human and non-human lovers.
如果溝通失敗的話,就暗示他的母親很享受與人類以及非人類愛人有一腿。
Sheldon, my name's on that paper, too. There's no upside to doing this.
謝爾頓,我的名字也在論文上。這樣做沒好處。
He just left another comment.
他又評論了。
What does it say?
說什么?
Upon review, I've changed my mind about The Cooper-Hofstadter hypothesis That space-time is like a superfluid.
經研究,對于庫霍氏的時空像超流體的假設我改變了自己的看法。
In fact, It's inspired me to come up with my own theory.
事實上,這啟發我有了自己的理論。
Maybe space-time is like two clowns with their heads in a bucket, much like Cooper and Hofstadter.
也許時空就像兩個腦袋進了水的小丑,就像庫珀和霍夫斯塔德。
Can I respond now?
我現在可以回復了嗎?
Do it.
回吧。
You mess with the bull, you get the horns. I'm about to show this guy just how horny I can be.
調戲公牛,就等著被角戳。我要讓他知道我的角有多硬(有多淫蕩)。
Somebody else do it.
其他人來回吧。
Doctor, please help me. I think I might be turning into a killer gorilla.
博士,請幫我。我想我可能會變成殺人猩猩。
Why do you think you're turning into a killer gorilla and not just a regular gorilla?
你為什么會覺得你會變成殺人猩猩,而不是普通猩猩呢?
Because regular gorillas are vegetarians, and I just bit the fingers off your receptionist!
因為普通猩猩是吃素的,而我剛咬下了你的前臺的手指!
Okay, we've seen plenty.
好啦,看得夠多了。
No! Give me the remote. -Careful. She'll bite your fingers off.
不!遙控器給我。-小心,她會咬掉你的手指。