You're still awake?
你還沒睡啊?
For a man whose last observation was our universe may be the surface of a multidimensional supercooled liquid,
身為一個剛剛發現宇宙時空可能是一個多維超冷液體的表面的人,
"You're still awake" seems like quite the sophomore slump.
"你還沒睡啊"是這句話聽太“二年級低潮期”了。
You worked out all the math.
你完成了所有的計算。
Oh, I did more than work out all the math. I wrote a paper.
我做的可不止計算,我寫了一篇論文。
You wrote a paper on my idea?
你用我的想法寫了一篇論文嗎?
I wrote a paper on our idea.
我用我們的想法寫了一篇論文。
When did my idea become our idea?
我的想法什么時候成了我們的想法?
When I mixed it with Sheldony goodness and cooked it in the Easy-Bake Oven of my mind.
當我在其中糅合了謝爾頓的精華,并用我的思維烤箱烘焙而成后。
This is good. Our idea is really good.
寫得真不錯。我們的想法真得很不錯。
Well, the lightbulb in this oven is ridiculously bright.
人家烤箱里面的小燈泡可以亮瞎你的眼呢。
You know, if no one's thought of this, yet, this could be a big deal.
如果這個想法沒有人提出過,這絕對是個大發現啊。
Only way we'll know for sure is if we post it online to the pre-print server.
檢驗的唯一方法就是把它放到預發表服務器上去。
I have it ready to go, but I wasn't gonna do it without you.
我已經準備發了,但我要等你一起來。
Wow, it's all happening so fast. Should we just sleep on it?
這一切發生得太快了。我們要不要等明天再說???
We could, but we always run the risk of someone else beating us to the punch.
可以,但也許其他人就會搶在我們前面了。
You're sure it's good?
你確定這個想法靠譜嗎?
My name is right on there with yours. That is a surefire mark of quality.
我的名字就在你旁邊。這就是金牌品質保證。
That might as well say "Directed by Joss Whedon".
這就好比一部電影寫著“由喬斯·威登執導”。(喬斯·威登執導了《復聯》等票房大片)
Okay, partner, let's do it.
好吧,搭檔,就這么干吧。
Come on. Click the mouse with me. One...two...three...Click.
來。和我一起按下鼠標吧。一...二...三...點擊。