Moria. You fear to go into those mines.
摩瑞亞,你很怕穿過礦坑。
The Dwarves delved too greedily and too deep.
矮人太貪心,挖得太深。
You know what they awoke in the darkness of Khazad-dum, Shadow and flame.
你知道他們在凱撒督姆的黑暗中喚醒了邪惡的炎魔。
Let the Ring-bearer decide.
讓魔戒持有者決定。
We cannot stay here!
我們不能在這里逗留!
This will be the death of the Hobbits!
哈比人會葬身于此!
Frodo?
佛羅多?
We will go through the mines. So be it.
我們穿過礦坑吧。就這樣吧。
Frodo, come and help an old man.
佛羅多,過來幫個老人吧。
How is your shoulders?
你的肩膀還好嗎?
Better than it was.
比之前好多了。
And the Ring?
魔戒呢?
You feel its power growing, don't you?
你感覺到那股力量越來越強大了,對不對?
I've felt it too. You must be careful now.
我也感覺到了,你一定要小心。
Evil will be drawn to you from outside the Fellowship.
遠征隊之外的邪惡會被召喚而來。
And, I fear, from within.
遠征隊之內的恐怕也會。
Who then do I trust?
我能相信誰呢?
You must trust yourself. Trust your own strengths.
你一定要相信你自己。相信你本身的力量。
What do you mean?
什么意思?
There are many powers in this world, for good or for evil.
這世界有許多不同的力量有善有惡。
Some are greater than I am.
有些力量比我還強大。
And against some I have not yet been tested. The walls of Moria.
有些我也還沒測試過。摩瑞亞之墻。
Dwarf doors are invisible when closed.
矮人大門關閉的時候是隱形的。
Yes, Gimli, their own masters cannot find them if their secrets are forgotten.
對,金靂,如果忘記秘密了 連主人自己都找不到。
Why doesn't that surprise me?
我為什么不覺得意外?
Well, let's see. Ithildin.
讓我看看。伊希爾丁金屑。
It mirrors only starlight and moonlight.
這只會反射星光和月光。