So, Gandalf, you try to lead them over Caradhras.
甘道夫,你想帶領(lǐng)他們越過卡蘭拉斯山。
And if that fails, where then will you go?
要是失敗你要到哪兒去?
If the mountain defeats you, will you risk a more dangerous road?
要是你被高山峻嶺打敗你肯冒更大的危險嗎?
There is a fell voice on the air.
空氣中有可怕的聲音!
It's Saruman! He's trying to bring down the mountain! Gandalf, we must turn back! No!
那是薩魯曼!他想造成山崩,我們一定要回頭,甘道夫!不行
We must get off the mountain!
我們一定要離開山頂!
Make for the Gap of Rohan, and take the west road to my city!
趕到洛汗隘口,走西路到我的城市!
The Gap of Rohan takes us too close to Isengard!
洛汗隘口離艾辛格太近了!
We cannot pass over a mountain. Let us go under it.
上面走不成,就走下面吧。
Let us go through the Mines of Moria.
讓我們穿過摩瑞亞礦坑。