And so that's a stage, right. Most nights we'll have a band.
那是個舞臺。一般晚上都會有樂隊
Somebody cool. Is Fallout Boy still cool?
很酷的那種,落塵男孩樂隊還流行嗎
They broke up. And never.
他們解散了。早就不流行了
So somebody else will pick the bands.
還會有人再把樂隊組起來的
Something bothering you?
你有煩心事
Don't say no,'cause you're a terrible liar.
別說沒有,你撒謊技術太爛了
Really? I thought I was getting better at it. What's wrong?
是嗎?我還以為我技術進步了呢。怎么了
There's a lot of stuff going on in my life.
生活中有好多事啊
Work. Friends. And I'm having a... difficult time figuring out how to fit it all in.
工作。朋友。我正在艱難的思考適應所有的辦法
I've been struggling with some of those thoughts, as well.
我對于那些也很糾結啊
Do you have any good ideas?
有什么好主意嗎
I think we just have to be really honest about what's going on in our lives. Think you can do that?
我覺得坦誠對待生活就好。做得到嗎
Come on. I'm in! Yes! Yes! Yes, way to go, Felicity Smoak.
拜托啊。進去啦,太好了。就是這樣,費利西蒂·斯莫克。
You don't happen to speak Spanish,do you?
你不說西班牙語吧
Arabic. Oh, le sigh. Oh, my God.
阿拉伯語。唉。天啊
You know I'm there for you.
我在你身邊啊
Excuse me, Mr. Queen. The I.T. department has that item that you requested.
打擾一下,奎恩先生。信息技術部門有您要找的東西
One sec. Ok. You find the target?
稍等。好。你找到目標了?
Oliver, the target is Tommy's father.
奧利弗,目標是湯米的爸爸
At the awards ceremony? Tommy's there.
在頒獎典禮?湯米在那
Um, McKenna, Mr. Diggle is going to take you home. I have some unexpected business. It's ok.
額,麥肯納,狄格爾先生送你回家,我突然有事。沒關系
Lance. Target is Malcolm Merlyn. Establish a perimeter but keep your distance.
蘭斯,目標是馬爾科姆·梅林。設好防線,保持距離
I don't want the police caught in the crossfire.
我不希望警察介入