Lance. The Triad have hired a contract killer.
蘭斯。三合會雇了個職業殺手
Yeah? You mean the one you put in the morgue?
是嗎,你說停尸房那個
Congratulations, you're the talk of the station again.
恭喜,你又成警察局的談資了
They hired one, they're going to hire another, Detective.
他們雇了一個,就會再雇一個,探長
Who's your target?
知道會雇誰嗎
I'm trying to find out but I'm hitting dead ends.
我在努力查,但沒有線索
I need you to put your people on it.
我希望你的人也著手調查
My people don't work for you. And come to think of it, neither do I.
我的人可不是你的手下。對了,我也不是你的手下
It's not about you and me, Detective. It's about saving a life.
這不是你我之間的事,探長。而是性命攸關的大事
Call me back when you got a name.
查出是誰了再打給我
Hall. Yes, sir?
豪爾。有何吩咐,長官
You and me. We're going to catch that Vigilante.
你和我,我們去抓治安維持者
There are five exit routes from the main floor that need to be cut off.
主樓層的5個出口都得堵死
Once the fire alarm goes off, we'll have less than 30 seconds
一旦火警鈴響,我們得在30秒內
to disable Merlyn's private security and force him outside with the others.
解決掉Merlyn的貼身保鏢,迫使他和人流一起出去
Once he's outside... The rest will be up to Mr. Lawton.
等他出去了,剩下的活兒羅通先生來干
Roger that.
明白