You look handsome!
好帥哦
I try not to. It just keeps happening.
不是故意的,哥就是天生麗質嘛
What's the occasion?
干嘛去呀
I decided to go to my dad's thing.
去我爸的頒獎禮
Really? Are you sure?
真的?真的想好了
Oh, mostly.
差不多吧
Did you want me to go with you?
要我跟你一起去嗎
No, no, no, I know you have work to do. I promise I will be fine.
不用,不用,你忙你的吧。我保證好好的
You look beautiful. Thank you.
你真美。謝謝
If you're free, maybe after the ceremony, we could have dinner and talk like we used to.
方便的話,我們可以在典禮之后一起進餐,聊一聊,就像以前那樣
I'd like that. That's my cue.
非常樂意。我該走了
I've been trying to avoid him all evening.
整晚我都在躲著他
If we didn't show, it'd look suspicious.
我們不出現才可疑
How can you talk to him that way? As if nothing's about to happen?
你怎么能那么鎮定?跟沒事人一樣
I've been living this life for five years. Five more minutes won't matter.
我都這樣五年了。再多五分鐘沒什么
Good evening, ladies and gentlemen. Now tonight's honoree needs very little introduction.
女士們,先生們,晚上好。今天的獲獎人無需多介紹
It's neither his wealth nor his name that we celebrate here tonight.
撇開他的財富和名譽
But it is his efforts in making Starling City a better and safer place to live.
他為建造出更好的斯特林城,所付出的努力更為我們稱道
So please help me welcome Starling City's humanitarian of the year, Mr. Malcolm Merlyn.
一起來歡迎本年度斯特林城的慈善家馬爾科姆·梅林先生