Hi.
嗨
Hi.
你好
Can I...?
我能
I'm looking for Cheryl Melhoff.
我找謝爾·梅霍夫
You want Cheryl?
找謝爾
Yeah. She's... We work together, and she was helping me with a work thing.
她 我們是同事 她幫我處理了點公事
Cheryl. Honey? There's some guy here.
謝爾 親愛的 有人找你
What?
什么
From work.
你同事
Okay, hold on. I'm on the phone.
等等啊 等我打完電話
It's Conan. Tonight, First Lady Michelle Obama, Walter Mitty.
歡迎收看柯南秀 今晚的嘉賓是第一夫人米歇爾·奧巴馬和華特點米蒂
Can we talk about your love life? I think people would be interested.
我們來談談你的感情 大家肯定很感興趣
You don't want to know about my love life.
你們不會想知道的
I think they do.
絕對想啊
Yeah, I think they do. Now, I don't believe everything I read.
必須想 我再也不相信小道消息了
There's a scandal? A little scandal?
你鬧了點丑聞
A little scandal, yes. She was back with her husband, or something.
一樁小丑聞 沒錯 她和她丈夫復合了
Then she fell for you?
然后她愛上你了
Where there's smoke, there's fire.
無風不起浪
You're awesome, Walter.
你太棒了 華特
Thanks.
多謝
Can you turn this off?
能把這個關了嗎
It stays on.
不行
I'm just going to get out.
那讓我下車