Hey, Todd.
嘿 托德
Hey, what's up?
怎么樣
Not much.
還好
Hey, good news. Your profile really rounded out, man.
好消息 你的檔案終于完成了
That volcanoshark combo.
多虧了火山鯊魚一條龍
That is money in the bank. Get ready to get a lot of winks.
簡直是香餑餑 等著姑娘來找你吧
Okay.
那好啊
But something else.
但是還有件事
Cheryl Melhoff... she's not on here anymore. Withdrawn.
謝爾·梅霍夫 她不在這了 注銷了
Really? Yeah.
真的 是啊
Hey, man, where are you now?
你現在在哪
Himalayas.
喜馬拉雅
The Himalayas. I love it. That is a kickass "Been There."
喜馬拉雅 我愛死那地方了 這是最厲害的"去過的地方"
Todd, I'm gonna keep this short.
托德 我得長話短說
I have to make oxygen choices.
氧氣不夠
Hey, I get it. Go!
我明白 沖啊
Anyway, you have a profile now. Congratulations.
你的檔案完成了 恭喜你
Cool, but, you know what? Would you take me off?
那不錯 不過 你能不能把它撤下來
I can't really swing that 500$ yearly.
我付不起每年五百的檔案費
Hey, man. You're sure? Because I feel like we're really onto something here.
哥們 你確定嗎 我覺得我們才剛上道啊
Do you mind? I'm working.
能小點聲嗎 我在工作
This is one of the best profiles I've ever done. And our refund policy, well, we don't have one...
這可是我弄過最棒的檔案 關于退款的政策 我們這還沒有
Todd, I got to go. Sean.
托德 我得掛了 肖恩
Yeah.
是我