It's Walter. Mitty.
我是華特 米蒂
Walter Mitty. Seriously?
華特米蒂 真的
How the hell did you get up here?
你怎么上來的
I just... I've been looking for you.
我一直在找你
Sit down.
先坐下
I'll sit.
我坐
Well, take your time. Settle in. Try to be real still, okay?
慢慢來 緩和下來 保持安靜 好嗎
There's a snow leopard. Right in this ridge.
那有只雪豹 就在山脊里
So we have to try to be very, very, very, very still.
所以我們得非常非常非常安靜
They call the snow leopard the "ghost cat."
大家管雪豹叫"幽靈貓"
It never lets itself be seen.
它們神出鬼沒
Ghost cat?
幽靈貓
Beautiful things don't ask for attention.
美好的東西從來不會尋求關注
Sean, there was a negative that got separated from your roll.
肖恩 你給我的底片有一張不見了
I'm taking a lot of heat over it at work.
為這事我被批了個狗血淋頭
It never came with the roll that you sent.
那張底片沒有寄來
The last roll you're talking about?
你說最后一卷
Yeah.
沒錯
The 25.
25號
Yeah.
沒錯