How did you find me, anyway?
話說回來 你怎么找到我的
My mom.
靠我媽媽
Cool lady. Knows how to bake.
她是個好人 蛋糕烤得很棒
Hey, why did you... Shh!
你為什么 噓
When are you gonna take it?
你準備什么時候拍
Sometimes I don't.
有時候我不拍
If I like a moment... I mean, me, personally... I don't like to have the distraction of the camera.
如果我很喜歡某個瞬間 我是說 就我個人而言 我不喜歡為了拍照而拍照
Just want to stay in it.
只想享受在那一刻
Stay in it?
享受在那一刻
Yeah, right there.
嗯 那一刻
Right here.
就像這一刻
Now it's gone. It's gone.
現在它不見了 跑掉了
That looks like fun.
看起來很好玩
I think I'm gonna jump in.
我要加入
Hey, what was the picture, Sean?
嘿 那張照片是什么 肖恩
We're gonna be oddnumbered if you don't join.
如果你不加入 我們就要落單了
What was the picture?
那照片是什么
Let's just call it a ghost cat, Walter Mitty.
讓我們稱之為鬼貓吧 華特米蒂