What's going on?
怎么了
They shut down two floors.
他們關了兩層樓
Why do you look rugged?
你怎么這么狼狽
I see you. I see you!
我看見你了 又見面了
What did I say? I see you.
我上次說啥 我看見你了
The photograph. Now. Let me see it.
照片 拿出來
He looked it up. There's no such thing as a silver bath.
我讓他查了 沒有什么叫銀鹽溶液的玩意
Listen, there was uncertainty about the negative.
聽著 底片這東西很容易出問題
I understood that, hopefully, it was in Iceland.
我明白 但底片在冰島
It was in your care.
這是你的事
If you just give me some more time...
你再給我點時間
You're fired. We'll make another cover.
你被開除了 我們換別的封面
More than a million, way more, negatives have come through my office. I have never mislaid one.
我處理過的底片成百上千 從沒印錯過一個
Put it on a plaque. Hang it at your next job.
寫塊匾 掛在你的下一個辦公室里
Now I got to explain this to the board?
我得去和董事會解釋了
Are you okay?
你還好吧
That's cool.
挺酷啊
It's a skateboard. It's for Cheryl's son.
滑板 送給謝爾的兒子的
Cheryl's not in. She was let go.
謝爾不在 她被裁了
I told you, man, it's bad.
很抱歉
Hey! That's my fern. Thank you.
等等 那是我的花 謝謝