And you thought it was soaping me up in the shower.
你卻說替我搓澡才是最開心的事。
Bye.
拜拜。
Okay. Here we go. Proton decay. Proton decay. Proton decay. Proton decay. Proton decay. Proton decay.
好了。開始吧。質子衰變。質子衰變。質子衰變。質子衰變。質子衰變。質子衰變。
Hey, we're home. -Ahhh!
我們回來了。-啊啊啊!
Any progress?
有什么進展嗎?
How could there be? ! With these constant interruptions.
怎么可能有進展?!你們老是打擾我。
I love him, but if he's broken, let's not get a new one.
我愛他,但如果他壞掉了,我們別再買新的了。
What are you doing? It's time to go.
你在干什么?該上班了。
I'm not going to work today. And would you like to know why?
我今天不去上班。你想知道為什么嗎?
Ah, you're upset because you spent the whole night working on dark matter and didn't make a breakthrough,
你不高興,因為你花了一整晚研究暗物質卻找不到突破口,
and now you're worried you made a huge mistake switching fields, and you're gonna sit around and sulk all day?
現在你擔心轉換研究方向的決定是錯誤的,于是你要窩在家里生一整天悶氣?
Like a big old baby.
就像一個大寶寶。
Call me if you need anything.
有需要給我打電話。
I've been cooped up in here too long. Maybe I need some fresh air.
我在這里悶太久了,也許我需要點新鮮空氣。