Phoebe: Oh hey, you guys, look! Ugly Naked Guy is putting stuff in boxes!
你們看,丑裸男在收拾東西!
Rachel: I'd say from the looks of it, our naked buddy is moving.
看樣子我們的裸友要搬家了。
Ross: Ironically, most of the boxes seem to be labeled clothes.
諷刺的是大部分的箱子,都標示著“衣服”。
Rachel: Ohh, I'm gonna miss that big old squishy butt.
我會懷念那個松軟的大屁股。
Chandler: And we're done with the chicken fried rice.
雞肉炒飯沒了。
Ross: Hey! Hey! If he's moving, maybe I should try to get his place!
如果他要搬走,我可以去把那里租下來!
All: Oh Yes! Great idea!
好主意!
Ross: It would be so cool to live across from you guys!
跟你們遙遙相對多好玩啊!
Joey: Hey, yeah! Then we could do that telephone thing! You know, well you have a can, we have a can and it's connected by a string!
那我們就可以玩電話游戲!你一個罐子,我們一個罐子,中間有一條線。
Chandler: Or we can do the actual telephone thing.
或者我們也可以打真的電話。
Monica: Uh-oh. He's got packing tape stuck to where you really don't want it.
糟糕,他的那個地方粘到膠帶了。
Chandler: Get it off, fat man, get it off!
快撕掉啊,肥仔!
Ross: Oh no, he's trying to pull it off slowly.
糟糕,他想慢慢撕下來。
Joey: Take it from me, if you're gonna be pulling tape off yourself it's gotta be in one quick motion.
相信我,撕膠帶一定要快。
All: OH!
喔!
Joey: Like that.
就像那樣。
Ross: Oh my God! I love this apartment! Isn't it perfect? ! I can't believe I never realized how-how great it is!
天哪,我愛死這層公寓了!很完美吧?我居然沒發現這里有這么棒!
Rachel: Well that is because your eye immediately goes to the big naked man.
因為你的目光會馬上移到丑裸男身上。
Phoebe: It's amazing! You better hurry up and fill out an application or I'm gonna beat you to it.
太棒了,你最好趕快去申請,否則我會搶先。
Ross: Ohh.
噢。
Rachel: Well, I never thought I'd say this, but I'm gonna go use Ugly Naked Guy's bathroom.
沒想到會有這一天,我要去用丑裸男的廁所了。
Phoebe: Oh, look! There's-there's Monica and Chandler! Hey! Hey, you guys! Hey! Ohh! Ohh! Ahh-ahhh!
你看,是莫妮卡和錢德!喂,你們好,喂!
Phoebe: Ahhh! Chandler and Monica! Chandler and Monica!
錢德和莫妮卡!錢德和莫妮卡!
Rachel: Oh my God!
天哪!
Phoebe: Chandler and Monica!!
錢德和莫妮卡!
Rachel: Oh my God!
我的天哪!
Phoebe: Oh! my eyes! my eyes!
我的眼睛!我的眼睛!
Rachel: Phoebe! Phoebe! It's ok! It's ok!
菲比,菲比,沒事的!
Phoebe: No! They're doing it!
不!他們搞在一起!
Rachel: I know! I know! I know!
我知道,我知道!
Phoebe: You know? !
你知道?
Rachel: Yes, I know! And Joey knows! But Ross doesn't know so you have to stop screaming!
對,我知道,喬伊也知道!但羅斯不知道,所以你別再叫了!
Ross: Hi, what's going on?
怎么了?
Phoebe & Rachel: Ohhh! HI! Hi!
嗨嗨!
Ross: What? ! What? !
怎么了?
Rachel: Nothing! Oh God, now we're just so excited that you wanna get this apartment!
沒事!我們只是好興奮你要搬來這里!
Ross: Actually, it looks really good.
這里的確很棒!
Phoebe & Rachel: Ohhh! God!
天哪!
Phoebe: Get in here! Come on!
快過來啊!
Phoebe: You mean whenever Monica and Chandler where like you know doing laundry, or going grocery shopping or...
你是說每次莫妮卡和錢德,去洗衣服或買東西或……
Phoebe: Oh! All that time Monica spent on the phone with sad Linda from camp!
她每次跟傷心的琳達講電話!
Rachel: Uh-huh, doing it. Doing it. Phone doing it.
做吧,做吧,電話也是,做吧。
Phoebe: Oh! Oh, I can't believe it! I mean I think it's great! For him. She might be able to do better.
真不敢相信!真是太好了……對他來說,她可以有更好的對象的。
Joey: Hey you guys!
你們好!
Rachel: Joey! Come here! Come here!
喬伊,快過來!
Joey: What? What?
怎樣?
Rachel: Phoebe just found out about Monica and Chandler.
菲比發現莫妮卡和錢德的事了。
Joey: You mean how they're friends and nothing more?
就是他們是朋友,如此而已?
Rachel: No. You know, Joey, she knows!
不,喬伊,她知道了!
Rachel: We were at Ugly Naked Guy's apartment and we saw them doing it through the window. Actually, we saw them doing it up against the window.
我們剛才在丑裸男的公寓,看到他們隔著窗戶在做。應該說是靠著窗戶在做。
Phoebe: You know we saw them fornicating! Ok, so now they know you know and they don't know that Rachel knows?
我們看到他們私通!他們知道你知道,但是不知道瑞秋知道?
Joey: Yes, but, you know what? It doesn't matter who knows what. Now, enough of us know, that we can just tell them we know!
對,但現在這些都不重要了。我們有三個人知道,就可以告訴他們了。
Joey: Then all the lying and the secrets would finally be over!
我再也不必說謊保密了!
Phoebe: Or, we could not tell them we know and have a little fun of our own.
或者我們也可以不告訴他們,自己來找點樂子。
Rachel: Wh-what do you mean?
什么意思?
Phoebe: Well you know every time that they say that like they're doing laundry we'll just give them a bunch of laundry to do.
譬如每次他們說要洗衣服,我們就給他們一堆衣服洗。
Rachel: Ohhh, I-I would enjoy that!
我喜歡!
Joey: Oh no-no-no! No, wait Rach, you know what would even be more fun? Telling them.
不,你知道怎樣更好玩?告訴他們。
Phoebe: That doesn't sound like fun. Rachel: No.
聽起來不好玩。不。
Joey: So we'll make it fun, we'll do it like a- like a barbershop quartet. 'We know we know we know !"
那就讓它變好玩,我們可以學理發店四重唱,我們知道,我們知道……
Rachel: Yeah, no, I wanna do Phoebe's thing.
不,我想照菲比的做法。
Joey: I can't take any...
我沒辦法再……
Phoebe: Oh, you don't have to do anything! Just don't tell them that we know!
你只要別說我們知道就行了!
Joey: No! I-I can't take any more secrets! I got your secrets. I got their secrets. I got secrets of my own you know!
不要,我沒辦法再保密了!我有你們的秘密,他們的秘密,還有我自己的秘密!
Rachel: You don't have any secrets!
你才沒有秘密!
Joey: Oh yeah? Well, you don't know about Hugsy, my bedtime penguin pal.
是嗎?你就不知道我有個企鵝抱枕叫哈吉。(童話片《哈加邦奇》)
Rachel: So, umm, how-how are we gonna mess with them?
所以……我們要怎么耍他們?
Joey: Ugh.
呃。
Phoebe: Well, you could use your position you know as the roommate. Ok.
你可以利用室友的身分,
Phoebe: And then I would use you know, the strongest tool at my disposal. My sexuality.
我就運用我最大的本錢,我的性感。
Chandler: Hello children!
孩子們!
All: Hey!
嗨!
Phoebe: Ok, watch, learn, and don't eat my cookie.
仔細看,學著點,別吃我的餅干。
Chandler: Hey.
嗨。
Phoebe: Hey! Ooh, wow that jacket looks great on you!
嘿,你穿這件外套真好看!
Chandler: Really?
是嗎?
Phoebe: Yeah the material feels so soft...oh, hello Mr. Bicep! You've been working out?
對,這個料子摸起來好軟…… 二頭肌先生。你有在健身嗎?
Chandler: Well, I try to, you know, squeeze things. You ok?
我有在擠,你還好嗎?
Phoebe: Well, if you really wanna know, I- Oh! I can't tell you this.
如果你真的想知道,我…… 我不能告訴你。
Chandler: Phoebe, it's me. You can tell me anything.
菲比,你什么都可以告訴我。
Phoebe: Well actually you're the one person I can't, tell this to. And the one person I want to the most.
事實上我就是不能告訴你,但我又最想告訴你。
Chandler: What's going on?
怎么了?
Phoebe: I think it's just you know that I haven't been with a guy in so long and, you know how sometimes you're looking for something and you just don't even see that it's right there in front of you sipping coffee...
因為我很久沒跟男人在一起了,有時你一直尋尋覓覓,卻沒發現他就在你眼前喝咖啡……
Phoebe: Oh no, have I said too much? Well, it's just something to think about. I know I will.
我說太多了嗎?總之你考慮一下,我會考慮的。
Monica: You are so cute! How did you get to be so cute?
你好可愛!你怎么會這么可愛?
Chandler: Well, my grandfather was Swedish and my grandmother was actually a tiny little bunny.
我爺爺是瑞典人,我奶奶其實是只拇指兔。
Monica: Ok, now you're even cuter!
你變得更可愛了!
Chandler: You know that is a popular opinion today I must say.
這簡直是今天的民意。
Monica: What?
什么?
Chandler: The weirdest thing happened at the coffee house, I think, I think Phoebe was hitting on me.
今天在咖啡館有一件怪事,我覺得菲比在勾引我。
Monica: What're you talking about?
你在說什么?
Chandler: I'm telling you I think Phoebe thinks I'm foxy.
是真的,菲比覺得我很有魅力。
Monica: That's not possible!
不可能!
Chandler: Ow!
噢!
Monica: I'm sorry it's just, I mean Phoebe just always thought you were, you were charming in a, in a sexless kind of way.
抱歉,只是在菲比眼中,你的迷人是無性的。
Chandler: Oh, you know I-I can't hear that enough.
這種話真是百聽不厭。
Monica: I just- I'm sorry, I just think that you misunderstood her.
抱歉,你應該誤解她的意思了。
Chandler: No, I didn't misunderstand, ok? She was all over me! She touched my bicep for crying out loud!
我沒有誤解,好嗎?她只差沒撲上來!她還摸我的二頭肌尖叫。
Monica: This bicep?
這個二頭肌?
Chandler: Well it's not flexed right now! Why is it so hard for you to believe that Phoebe could be attracted to me?
我現在沒擠它!為什么你這么難相信,菲比對我有意思?
Monica: It's not. All the girls are attracted to you. You're part bunny.
我沒有啊,女生都會對你有意思,你有拇指兔的血統。
Rachel: Hey Mon, what're you doing now? You wanna come see a movie with us?
莫妮卡,你要干什么?要不要一起去看電影?
Monica: Uhh, you know actually I-I was gonna do some laundry.
事實上我正要去洗衣服。
Rachel: Oh.
喔。
Monica: Hey Chandler, you wanna do it with me?
錢德,要不要一起去?
Chandler: Sure, I'll do it with you. Monica: Ok.
好啊,我跟你一起去。好。
Rachel: Ok, great, hold on a sec!
太好了,等一下!
Rachel: Oh, here you go! You don't mind do ya? That would really help me out a lot! Thanks!
拿去!這樣我就輕松多了,謝謝!
Monica: You mean I-I don't I think I have enough quarters.
我的硬幣應該不夠。
Phoebe: Oh, I have quarters!
我這里有!
Chandler: Great. Now we can do laundry all night. All night laundry!
太好了。我們可以洗一整晚的衣服了!
Ross: Hey!
嗨!
Rachel: Hey, Ross! Any word on the apartment yet?
羅斯,公寓申請得怎樣?
Ross: Well, I called over there and it turns out Ugly Naked Guy is subletting it himself and he's already had like a hundred applicants.
我打過去問,原來丑裸男要自己轉租。而且已經有一大堆申請者。
Rachel: Oh.
哦。
Ross: No-no, it's ok, Cause you know the difference between them and me is?
沒關系,我跟他們的差別是……
Chandler: Your history of bed wetting?
你有尿床的歷史?
Ross: Ok, I trusted you man! Anyway, the difference is, I've got the edge.
你怎么可以說出來!總之,差別是我占了優勢。
Ross: It's not exactly ethical but I sent him a little bribe to tip the scales in my direction. Check it out, you could probably see it from the window.
我知道這樣有點奸詐,但我送了點東西去賄賂他,從窗戶能看得到。
Monica: Oh, is it that pinball machine with the big bow on it?
是那個打了蝴蝶結的彈珠臺嗎?
Ross: No.
不是。
Chandler: That new mountain bike?
那輛新的登山車?
Ross: No.
不是。
Monica: Well what did you send?
那你送什么?
Ross: A basket of mini muffins.
一籃英式小松餅。
Phoebe: There-there's a whole table of mini muffin baskets. Which one did you send?
但桌上全都是英式小松餅,哪一籃是你送的?
Ross: The small one.
小的那一籃。
Rachel: What? ! You-you actually thought that basket was gonna get you the apartment?
什么?你真以為那籃松餅能幫你爭取到公寓?
Ross: Well, yeah! Someone sent us a basket at work once and people went crazy over those little muffins. It was the best day.
對,我們辦公室曾經收到一籃,大家都愛得不得了。那天真的很高興。
Chandler: Your work makes me sad.
你的工作讓我覺得好悲慘。
Ross: Oh man! I want that place so much! And I was so sure that was gonna work! There's twelve bucks I'll never see again!
真是的,我好想要那層公寓。我還以為一定會成功,那12塊錢算是一去不復返了。
Rachel: All right honey, we'd better go if we wanna catch that movie.
菲比,想看電影就得快了。
Monica: Bye!
再見!
All: Bye!
再見!
Phoebe: Bye Chandler! I miss you already.
錢德再見,我已經開始想你了。
Chandler: Ok, did, did you see that? ! With the inappropriate and the pinching? !
你看到她不正常而且還捏我嗎?
Monica: Actually, I did!
我看到了。
Chandler: Ok, so now, do you believe that she's attracted to me?
你相信她對我有意思了吧?
Monica: Ohhh, oh my God! Oh my God! She knows about us!
天哪,她知道我們的事了?
Chandler: Are you serious?
真的?
Monica: Phoebe knows and she just's trying to freak us out! That's the only explanation for it!
菲比知道了,她想嚇我們!這是唯一的解釋!
Chandler: Ok but what about you know, my pinchable butt and my bulging biceps? She knows!
那我好捏的屁股和激凸的二頭肌呢?她知道了!
Chandler: Joey!
喬伊!
Joey: Yeah?
咋了?
Chandler: Phoebe knows about us!
菲比知道我們的事了!
Joey: Well I didn't tell them!
我沒告訴她們!
Monica: Them? ! Who's them?
她們?她們是誰?
Joey: Uhhh, Phoebe and Joey.
菲比和喬伊。
Monica: Joey!
喬伊!
Joey: And Rachel. I would've told you but they made me promise not to tell!
和瑞秋。我想告訴你們,但她們逼我不能說!
Chandler: Oh man!
天哪!
Joey: I'm sorry! But hey, it's over now, right? Cause you can tell them you know they know and I, can go back to knowing absolutely nothing!
對不起,那現在沒事了吧?你們可以告訴她們你們知道了,我就可以恢復我什么都不知道的狀態!
Monica: Unless...
除非……
Joey: No! Not unless! Look, this must end now!
沒有除非,現在就要了結!
Monica: Oh man, they think they are so slick messing with us! But see they don't know that we know that theyknow!
她們還自以為高明!她們不知道我們知道她們知道!
Monica: So...
所以……
Chandler: Ahh yes, the messers become the messees!
沒錯,耍人的變成被耍的!
Joey: Come on, you guys. I-I...Think-think about how much fun it would be to tell. 'We know, we know, we know'.
拜托啦,說出來多好玩,我們知道……
Chandler: What?
什么?
Joey: Oh...that wasn't you.
對喔,你們不懂。