Good morning. Please come in.
早上好。請進
I discovered that we are cheese folk. I saw you shopping for cheese.
我發現我們都是奶酪愛好者。我看見你去買奶酪了
I didn't say hello, because you were so uncomfortable the last time that I did.
我沒打招呼,因為上次我和你打招呼你不太高興
This city is very small.
這個城市真小啊
Yes. Jose's. Jose's has the best selection of artisanal cheeses in Baltimore, city or county.
沒錯,"何塞奶酪店"。那里有巴爾的摩最好的手工奶酪,全市第一
Cheese is my passion. You ever heard of Tyromancy?
我熱愛奶酪。聽說過"奶酪占卜"嗎
Divination by cheese.
用奶酪占卜
It was my gateway to cheeses.
我對奶酪的熱愛正源于此
It was like a Magic 8 Ball that you can eat.
就像是一個可以吃的魔力八號球
Tobias, he, um... he doesn't eat dairy.
托拜厄斯,他...他不吃乳制品
Do you desire Tobias sexually?
你對托拜厄斯有性渴望嗎
No. God, no. Uh... no. Not to be defensive. I just, um...
沒有,上帝啊,沒有。我不是為自己辯解,我只是...
I mean, don't get me wrong. I was in a "fraternity". I-I-I tried things, you know?
別誤解,我曾參加"兄弟會"。我啥都試過,知道嗎
It's just not my brand.
不適合我
You care deeply about Tobias despite differences. He's your best friend, but you're not his.
你非常關心托拜厄斯。盡管有區別。你拿他當最好的朋友,他卻不這樣
Well, it's sad when you say it like that.
你這么描述我倒感覺難過了
You often worry about being alone?
你經常擔心一個人獨處嗎
I worry about hurting. Being alone comes with a... a dull ache. Doesn't it?
我害怕受傷。獨處會因無趣而產生苦痛。不是嗎
It can.
有可能