They're all missing different organs.
他們都失去了不同的器官
Before, we were looking at waiting lists for a heart or a kidney.
之前,我們著眼于等待心臟或腎臟捐獻的人
Now we're looking at hearts, kidneys, livers, stomachs, pancreases, lungs.
現在我們面對的是多個心臟,腎臟,肝臟,胃臟,胰腺,肺臟
This guy, he's missing a spleen. A spleen!
這家伙,他丟了一個脾臟。一個脾臟
Who the hell gets a spleen transplant?
誰會需要移植脾臟
Intestines were the only organ missing from this body?
這具尸體唯一缺失的是腸對嗎
Yes, right, so we're either looking for someone with short bowels or...
對,所以我們要找的人有短腸綜合征,或者
Ripper's making sausage.
開膛手在自制香腸
He's selling these organs to someone.
他在販賣這些器官
We don't even know if he's transplanting them within the US.
我們都不知道他是不是在美國境內移植它們
He could be exporting them to China.
他有可能把它們出口到中國
The Chinese have a cultural taboo that restricts voluntary donation.
按照中國人的文化,自愿捐獻器官是禁忌
You gotta die with all your parts or you dishonor Mommy and Daddy.
你必須完整得死去,不然就是不尊重爹娘
I mean, you could still kill a guy for parts. That doesn't break that taboo.
但你切別人的器官,倒不算犯忌
I was agreeing with you.
我剛才是同意你的觀點
Well, I was. Your tone was a little...Ok, ok.
是的,我同意。你的語氣有點...好了,好了
How many killers? Two.
兇手有幾個?兩個
You confident one of them is the Chesapeake Ripper?
確定其中一個就是切薩皮克開膛手嗎
At least one of them, yep.
至少其中一個是的