Anna? Hey, what are you doing here?
安娜 你怎么來了
My mother.She's dead.What?She was killed.
我媽媽 她死了 什么 她被殺害了
Oh, my God, Anna...Hey, I'm so sorry.
天吶 安娜 真抱歉
I know I'm not supposed to be here,But I don't have anywhere else to go.Hey, it's OK.
我知道我不該來這 但我無處可去 沒事的
Would you like one?Say it.Whatever it is, purge, get it out.
你來一杯嗎 說吧 想說什么 張嘴 全都吐出來
It's about what Isobel said.What about it?
關于伊澤貝爾所說的 怎么了
Well, I know that you and Elena bonded,
我知道你和埃琳娜關系很鐵
And I know that she cares about you, and, uh,I know you care about her.
我知道她很在乎你 而且 你也在乎她
Well, this is going in an interesting direction.
越說越有意思了
I'm just concerned about Elena being hurt.She considers you a friend.
我只是怕埃琳娜會受到傷害 她拿你當朋友
Same here. Elena's a very good friend.
我也一樣 埃琳娜是我非常要好的朋友
Actually, she might qualify as my only friend.Is that a problem?
事實上 她可以說是我唯一的朋友 有問題嗎
So, at the risk of sounding like a, um,like a jealous boyfriend.
雖然聽起來像是吃醋 我還是要說
Oh, there's no risk.You do.History will not be repeating itself,where Elena's concerned.
不是像 你就是吃醋了 歷史不會重演的 因為這次是埃琳娜