What do you want?I totally get it.
你還想干嘛 我能了解
You here as a history teacher.It's good.What the hell are you doing?
你在這里當歷史老師 挺好的 你到底在做什么
You act like you don't care,and yet here you are hunting me down.
之前你表現得毫不在乎 而現在又對我窮追不舍
I'm leaving.I just thought I'd say good-bye.
我要走了 我只是覺得該道個別
Well, you couldn't be bothered the first time,so why now?
你出走的時候都沒道別 現在又何苦呢
You hate me, good.Does that make it easier for you?
你恨我 很好 那是不是讓你好受些
I mean, what is the whole point of this exercise?
我是說 你現在來還有什么意義
What did you expect?You spent all this time trying to track me down.What did you think you would find?
你以為會是怎樣 你花了那么長時間追查我的下落 以為會得到什么結果呢
The woman who gave me this...I mean, you act like you don't care.
給我這個的女人 你裝得滿不在乎
But you cared enough to protect me after you left.
可你希望在離開后 我可以不受傷害
I was a different person back then.Right, right, right.And that person is gone.
當年的我和現在是天壤之別 好吧 好吧 那個人已經消失了
The woman I married, the woman I loved, she's just...she's gone.
我娶的女人 愛的女人 她不在了
You expect me to believe that?
你覺得我能相信嗎
What are you doing?Well, I'm ring-free.
你干什么呢 我沒有戒指
I'm vervain-free,So either kill me or compel me,Because...I don't believe it.Not for a second.
也沒有馬鞭草的保護了 殺了我 不然就控制我 因為 我不相信 絲毫不相信
I wanted this.I needed this.And I'm going to regret it forever.
這曾是我想要的 我需要這樣 可我會后悔一輩子