So there are things you don't like.
就是說你對我有意見。
And here I am in the trap. You just keep talking. I'm gonna chew my leg off.
我已經踩進陷阱夾里了。你繼續說,我要啃斷腿來逃生了。
Just tell me one thing that bothers you, and I promise I won't get mad.
就告訴我一件你不滿意的事,我保證不生氣。
Okay. The truth is...sometimes...you're too...beautiful.
好吧。事實上有時候...你太過...美麗。
Howie, be serious.
華仔,嚴肅點。
Okay, okay. I really don't like how your wings poke me when we sleep 'cause you're an angel.
好吧,好吧。我實在不喜歡睡覺時被你的翅膀戳醒,因為你是墜落凡間的天使。
Okay, fine, maybe it was a bad idea.
好吧,也許這個提議不怎么樣。
I just don't think the secret to a happy marriage is going out of our way to criticize each other.
我只是不覺得幸福婚姻的秘訣是互相批評對方。
Although, there are ways to improve our communication.
不過,要加強溝通的方法很多。
One thing I learned when I was in couples therapy was...-Who were you in couples therapy with?
我曾經在伴侶心理治療那里學到過...-你和誰一起去的伴侶心理治療?
Not important.
這不重要。
Was it your mom? - Not important.
是和你媽嗎?-這不重要。
It was your mom.
所以是和你媽了。
Anyway, the therapist had us tell each other what we loved about one another.
總之,治療師讓我們互相傾訴喜歡對方的哪一點。
Oh, that's so sweet! I want to do that.
這方法好貼心!我想試試這個。
All right.
好啊。
Okay, um...I love that you make me laugh.
那么...我喜歡你能逗我開心。
Thank you. And I love that you're strong and independent.
謝謝。我喜歡你自強又自立。
And yet, I still love when you hold a door for me.
但我也喜歡你會幫我撐著門。
I love that I'm kind of a slob around here, and...you're okay with that.
我喜歡我在家里好吃懶做...你卻毫不介意。
Uh-huh. And I love that I work and do all the cleaning, and you're okay with that.
呵呵。我喜歡我又得工作又得做家務你卻毫不介意。
See, I am. Isn't this great?
我還真不介意。這方法好極了對不對?