Oh you got the book.
你收到書了
Yeah. Yeah I just started it.
對 我剛剛開始看
It's great. Can't wait to see how it ends.
寫得很好 等不及要看結局了
Uh I can push the tables together if you guys... Oh no we're not together. No it's
我可以幫你們拼桌 如果你們 不 我們不是一起的 不用
Hey David.
你好 戴維
Hey. Mary Margaret.
你好 瑪麗·瑪格麗特
So... How's your day going?
那么... 今天過得如何
Henry's fine.
亨利很好
That's not what I asked you.
我問的不是這個
You sure?
你確定嗎
Really. He's his normal self.
真的 他跟平常一樣
Regina won't keep you separated forever.
瑞金娜無法讓你們永遠分離的
When people are supposed to be together they find a way.
如果兩個人應該在一起 他們會想到辦法的
Yeah. So he's his normal self. He's fine. He's happy?
是啊 那么他和平常一樣 一切安好 他高興嗎
Yes. No. He misses you a lot.
是啊 不是的 他很想你
Trust me. I'm with him like six hours a day.
相信我 我每天跟他在一起六個小時
Six hours? You take newborns? 'Cause I'd love six hours off.
六小時 你照顧嬰兒嗎 因為我真的需要休息六小時
Ashley. I didn't I didn't even recognize you.
阿什莉 我 我竟然沒認出你
Oh. Baby on the outside?
因為多了個寶寶嗎
How's it going?
最近怎么樣
It's uh... It's uh... I mean the baby's great but uh we really haven't had time to do the whole getting married thing. So that's been rough and Sean's been working double shifts at the cannery.
最近 最近 寶寶很好 但是 我們真的沒空結婚 所以這事不太順利 而且肖恩在罐頭廠干兩班的活兒
Well he has to work.
他必須去工作啊
On valentine's day? Yeah.
情人節也得工作嗎 好吧
He couldn't get out of it.
他抽不出時間
I'm sorry. That sucks.
我很抱歉 太傷感了
It doesn't have to.
也不一定哦
Come out with me. Let's have a girls' night.
跟我出去玩吧 我們來個"閨蜜之夜"
We can all go. Mary Margaret Emma too if you leave the badge at home.
我們一起吧 瑪麗·瑪格麗特 還有艾瑪 但你別戴警徽
I'm not really in the party mood but you guys can all go and have fun.
我不太有心情去派對 但你們都應該去玩玩