Well this is just perfect.
好極了
I've been looking for you Mr French.
我正找你 弗萊斯先生
I'll have your money next week.
我下周就還你錢
The terms of the loan were fairly specific.
貸款書上的條款說的很清楚
Take the van.
把卡車開走
Wait. No. Tomorrow's Valentine's day.
等等 別這樣 明天就是情人節
It's the biggest day of I've got a grand in roses in the back.
是我做生意的好日子 我花一千塊進的玫瑰花還在里面
Stop! You've gotta let me sell 'em.
停車 你得讓我把花賣了
I'm gonna leave you two to onontinue this conversation.
你們兩個繼續討論吧
Oh this is no way to do business Gold.
戈登 生意可不是這么做的
You are the lowest!
你太奸詐了
People aren't gonna put up with this!
人們不會坐視不管的
Mr. Gold that was quite a show back there.
戈登先生 剛才這出戲很精彩
Well Mr French is just having a bad day. Happens to the best of us.
弗萊斯先生今天只是不太順利 誰都有這樣的時候
I've been meaning to talk to you about something.
我有件事 一直想找你談談
Ahah and the moment you have something I want to discuss we'll have that little chat.
等你有件我想談的事 我們再談吧
No we're gonna do this now. It'll only take a moment.
不 我們現在就談談 不用很久
Is there something eating you dear?
你就這么著急嗎 親愛的
Something you need to get out in the open?
你有什么不吐不快的嗎
'Cause it's gonna have to wait. Please.
看來要等等了 拜托