My. I'm so sorry, but, uh... It's... It's chipped.
天啊 我很抱歉 但是它 它碎了一塊
You can hardly see it.
你 這幾乎看不出來的
Oh, it's just a cup.
不過是個杯子而已
Sheriff Swan, you can go now.
斯旺警長 你現在可以走了
I know exactly what was taken and who did it.
我知道是誰來過 拿走了什么
I've got it from here.
下面由我處理吧
No, you don't.
不行
This was a robbery. Public menace.
這是搶劫 產生了公共威脅
And if you don't tell me what you know, I'll have to arrest you for obstruction of justice.
如果你不把已知情況向我說明 我就不得不以妨害公正的罪名逮捕你
I have a feeling you don't want to be behind bars.
我覺得你肯定不想進監獄
Indeed not.
當然不想
All right, his name's Moe French.
好吧 他叫莫·弗萊斯
He sells flowers. He recently defaulted on a loan.
是賣花的 他最近有個典當超期了
A short time ago, we had a little disagreement over collateral.
前幾天 我們在擔保上有些小分歧
Okay. I'll go get him, check him out.
好 我會去找他 調查一下
I'm sure you will, assuming I don't find him...
你是該去 鑒于我沒有找到他...
Let's just say bad things tend to happen to bad people.
這么說吧 惡人總會有惡報
Is that a threat?
這算是威脅嗎
Observation. Good luck.
只是個評論而已 祝你好運
Why do you spin so much?
你織這么多做什么呢
Sorry. It's just... You've spun straw into more gold than you could ever spend.
抱歉 我只是...你用稻草織出的金子永遠都花不完了
I like to watch the wheel.
我喜歡看著紡車轉
Helps me forget.
它能幫助我遺忘
Forget what?
遺忘什么
I guess it worked.
看來我還真忘了