What are you doing?
你在做什么呢
Opening these. It's almost spring. We should let some light in.
把窗簾拉開 春天快到了 我們應該讓光照進來
What did you do? Nail them down?
你把窗簾用釘子釘住了嗎
Yes.
對
Thank you. Thank you.
謝謝你 謝謝
It's no matter.
小事一樁
I'll, uh, put the curtains back up.
我...我去把窗簾掛好
There's no need. I'll get used to it.
不用了 我會習慣的
You're welcome. You're right. Your man Moe ripped you off.
不用客氣 你猜的是對的 是莫把你搶空了
It was all still at his place.
這些還都在他屋子里
And the man himself?
那他人呢
Closing in on him.
關起來了
So job well halfdone then.
事情做得還算不錯
In less than a day, I got everything back. Is something wrong?
不到一天我就找回了所有東西 還有什么問題嗎
You've recovered nothing.
你什么都沒找回來
There's something missing.
這里少了東西
I'll get it when I find him.
等我找到他 我會拿回來的
Not if I find him first.
我先找到他的話 就不必了
Why did you want me here?
你為什么想要我在這里呢
The place was filthy.
這地方之前太臟了
I think you were lonely.
我認為你是寂寞了
I mean, any man would be lonely.
我是說 人都可能寂寞的
I'm not a man.
我不是普通人