No, no, here I am, up here.
不 我在這里 在上面
Yep! Here! Hi.
對 在這呢 你好
I'm sorry. That's just the beginning of the story.
很抱歉 那只是故事的開頭
It's OK. Nobody understands it anyway.
沒關系 反正也沒人看得懂
All right. Byebye. See you later. Maybe.
好吧 再見 回見 也許吧
She made the most frightful noise.
她制造出最恐怖的聲音
It resounded all over the place.
到處都在回響
Maybe during lunch... I can count all those pennies.
也許午飯時 我可以數下那些硬幣
Once upon a time there was a little prince who lived on a planet that was scarcely bigger than himself, and who had need of a friend.
很久以前 有一個小王子 他所在的那個星球 沒比他自己大多少 他很需要一個朋友
And I, I lived my life alone without anyone I could really talk to.
而我 孤獨地生活著 身邊沒有可談心的朋友
So I learned to pilot aeroplanes.
于是我去學了駕駛飛機
I flew more or less all over the world, until I had an accident in the Sahara Desert.
我幾乎飛遍了整個世界 直到有一次在撒哈拉沙漠中遇到故障