Hey, I'm home. I brought Chinese.
寶貝 我回來了 我還帶了中餐
Mom? Oh. Hi. Hi.
媽媽 你在這呀 你回來了
Where did you get the pennies?
那些硬幣是哪來的
From the old man next door.
隔壁老頭給的
What?
什么
Actually, it was the police officer who "gave" them to me.
實際上 是警察叔叔"給的"
What?
什么
What kind of a nut keeps an aeroplane and actually starts it in his backyard?
什么樣的瘋子會有架飛機而且還敢在后院發動
Honey, are you sure you're OK?
寶貝 你真的沒事嗎
I have to call insurance agent. Done it.
我得打給保險公司 已經打了
And file a police report. Done. In duplicate.
然后填寫報案筆錄 也寫完了 一式兩份
Photo documentation? Inside and outside.
拍照取證 屋里屋外都照過了
Doubt it could have been better.
不能更完美了
It's not so bad.
還不算太糟嘛
We'll call a contractor in the morning and we'll forget the old man even exists. Forgotten.
我們明天一早就給承包商打電話 以后都不會記得他這號人物 已經忘了
"Once upon a time there is a little prince who lived on a planet that was scarcely bigger than himself, and who had need of... A friend?
“很久以前 有一個小王子他所在的那個星球 沒比他自己大多少 他很需要...一個朋友”
I thought you could use a friend!
我想你需要朋友吧