It's even got a chart for all your birthday gifts.
連你的生日禮物計劃表這里都有
Like your ninth birthday, coming up. Microscope.
比如你即將到來的九歲生日 禮物是顯微鏡
Perfect for the Werth Academy biology curriculum. It's already wrapped.
正好在沃思學院的生物課上使用 都已經包好了
Wow! Yes. "Wow!"
好驚喜 怎么樣 驚喜吧
But for now, all your attention should be focused here.
但是現在 你要把注意力都集中在這里
The first day of your new school.
新學校的第一天
We've got 53 days of prep time, which doesn't sound like much, until you break it into 1272 hours, Or 76320 minutes, Only then do you realise how much can be accomplished.
準備時間有53天 聽上去不算多 但你可以將它換算成 1272個小時 或是76320零分鐘 只有這樣你才會意識到能夠做多少事
You will use those minutes, hours and days according to this.
你要按照表格執行每分鐘每小時每一天的計劃
Because, let's face it, you're going to be all alone out there. All alone.
因為老實說吧 在學校你只能靠你自己 只能靠自己
So... we can't afford any more mistakes, like the interview.
所以...不能再犯錯了 不能再像面試那樣
All... right.
沒...錯
You're going to make a wonderful grownup.
你會成為一個很出色的大人
Thank you, Mom.
謝謝媽媽
I wish I could stay, sweetie, but it's the Davis audit, again. The Kelly numbers on the Miller oversite are still problematic. Only this time fines caught wind of it now, Logan's in a panic. And Fisher wants nothing to do with it...
我也想留下來 寶貝 可戴維斯的審計工作又出岔子了 凱莉的數據在米勒的統計表里也還有問題 而且這次資金有些風聲 洛根現在亂了手腳 費舍完全不想插手
Logan.
洛根
Now I've gotta go in... And make it all balance out.
現在我得回去 解決所有問題
I'm not even sure that's possible.
我自己都沒有把握
If anyone can do it, it's you. You go.
能解決這些事的人只有你 快去吧
I've got the life plan!
我還要去完成人生計劃
You're my senior VP.
你真是我的得力副手