I didn't actually believe he had a plane back there.
我一直不相信他家后院有架飛機
I think the old guy flew away years ago.
我還以為那老頭多年前就飛走了
I'm just thankful we don't live next door to him.
我很欣慰我們沒有挨著他住
Roger that.
收到
Well, hello there.
你好
A very good afternoon to you, Officer. Friends!
祝你下午時光愉快 警官 朋友們
I was just... I was immersed in a game of bridge. Do you play?
我剛剛只是...玩橋牌玩得太投入了 你玩嗎
Sir, did you try to start your plane again?
先生 你是不是又在發動你的飛機
Yes, yes, I did. I'm terribly, terribly sorry.
是的 沒錯 我真的非常 非常抱歉
I do believe I have caused extensive damage to the house next door. Downtown?
我應該給隔壁房屋造成了大面積破壞 去局里嗎
I'd rather not.
還是不了
Hold on. Hold on. I know it's here, somewhere. What? Found it!
等一下 等一下 應該就在這里的啊 什么東西 找到它了
Sir...
我說先生...