Back straight.
后背挺直
Listening attentively.
注意聽
Listening.
注意聽
No excessive blinking.
不要頻繁眨眼
Listening.
注意聽
Unexpected praise.
受到意外表揚
Acknowledge and "Thank you."
接受并說"謝謝"
It's a smile, sweetie. Show your teeth.
同時微笑 寶貝 露出牙齒
Not too much.
別露太多
Good.
很好
OK, now remember, exit polling and historical data tell us if the panel is leaning toward acceptance, they will ask only one question.
好了 記住 以往的民意測驗和歷史數據告訴我們 如果評審團有意錄取你 他們就問一個問題
The big question.
終極問題
Are you Werth Academy material?
你適合沃思學院嗎
Yes, I am. Three things make me Werth Academy material...
是的 我很適合 我適合沃思學院的理由有三...
Zero One Seven?
零一七號
Go on.
去吧
We've reviewed your application. Good.
我們已經看過你的申請信 寫得很好
Thank you!
謝謝
We've reviewed your transcripts.
我們已經看過你的成績單
Thank... you.
謝...謝
We've read your essay, "The Transformative Power of Zero on the Bottom Line" and the followup, "Zero, Still My Hero".
還有你的論文《零在盈虧線上的變革力量》 及其續篇 《零 仍是我的英雄》
Yes, you've done your work.
是的 你的準備充足
Everything looks to be in place.
一切似乎都已就緒
We will ask you just one question today.
我們今天只問一個問題
The big question!
終極問題
"Are you Werth Academy material?"
"你適合沃思學院嗎"
What will you be when you grow up?
你長大后 想做什么