Really? I was 16, drunk and in love-A girl who was almost raped
是嗎? 當時我才十六歲, 喝醉了酒, 還陷入了愛河... 一個險遭強奸的女孩子
Doesn't invite another man into her bed two hours later. As I said, I was young and stupid. You are still young and stupid.
不會在兩個鐘頭之后又跟另一個男人上床. 我說了, 當時我既年輕又愚蠢. 現在你還是既年輕又愚蠢.
Hyah! What is it? What do you want? You're sleeping through the war.
哈! 怎么了? 你要干什么? 你睡過頭了.
What? They stole a night's march on us. They're a mile north. Get my squire! You don't have a squire.
什么?他們連夜向我們進軍. 現在已在我們北方不到一里.快叫我的侍從!你哪來的侍從.
If I die, weep for me. You'll be dead. How will you know? I'll know.
如果我死了, 記得為我掉眼淚. 你人都死了. 怎么會知道? 我就是會知道.
Watch out! Move! Out of the way! Move aside!
小心! 快走! 快讓路! 讓開!
Stay low. Stay low? If you're lucky, no one will notice you.
盡量貓著腰. 貓著腰? 如果你幸運得話, 沒人會注意到你.
I was born lucky. Tribesmen of the Vale, gather round!
我天生幸運. 谷地部落的戰士們, 快集合!
Stone Crows! Black Ears! Burned Men! Moon brothers! Man: And painted dogs!
石鴉部! 黑耳部! 灼人部!月人部!還有花狗部!
And painted dogs! Your dominion over the Vale begins now! Onward to claim what is yours!
還有花狗部! 你們對艾林谷的征途從現在開始! 去爭取屬于你們的東西吧!