Hey, Beth. You got a sec?
貝絲,現在有空嗎
Yeah. Detective Wilkes, come on in.
有的,威爾克斯警探,進來吧
I, uh, understand you paid a visit to Chad hewitt this morning.
我知道你今天早上拜訪了查德
That's right. How'd you know that?
沒錯,你怎么知道的
Well, I'm part of a task force that's been surveilling him for a couple of months now.
我是特別小組的成員,專門負責監視他,到現在已經有兩個月了
Hewitt's been building a group of neo-nazis in the valley successfully.
休伊特在山里成功建立了一個新納粹組織
He keeps the violent members compartmentalized from the political, but, yeah, he's building an army,
他把暴力成員和黨派成員分隔開了,但是,他確實在組建軍隊
and we want to take it down.
所以我們想把他們擊垮
He's using that army to stalk a family.
他用自己的軍隊來跟蹤一個家庭
We're trying to protect them.
我們正在努力保護他們
The task force is trying to protect an entire community.
特別小組努力保護的是整個社區
Isn't your guy a skinhead anyway?
反正這個人也是光頭黨
He's reformed. He's not that guy anymore.
他改過自新了,不同以往
Well, people only change so much, don't you think, Jack?
江山易改,本性難移,不是嗎,杰克
Are you telling us to stay away from Chad?
你是在讓我們遠離查德嗎
I don't think this has to become adversarial.
我認為這沒必要變成一場競爭
Then stay out of it.
那就別插手
I'm trying to cut the head off this beast, not get Hewitt on some misdemeanor
我是在努力根除這些黨羽,而不是以小罪名把休伊特關起來
so he can just get back out in 6 months.
六個月后又把他放出來
And if you spook him now, he may pull back from his plans.
如果你們現在驚動他,他可能會打消原本的計劃
Well, good. Because that's what we do here, and hopefully we stop him from killing someone. Anything else?
那正好,因為這正是我們的職責,希望能阻止他鬧出人命。還有事嗎
Always a pleasure.
談話愉快
I had to get out of the neighborhood.
我不得不遠離小區
I was starting to feel all cooped up, so I just brought him to the playground.
我開始有種被禁錮的感覺,所以我就把他帶來運動場
Well, he seems fine. I mean, he's already made a few friends.
他看著很好,已經交到一些朋友了
I don't know. I don't know. I might talk to my sister, see if we can stay with her.
我不知道,不清楚。我可以和我姐姐談談,看能不能和她住
Mark wants us to. Yeah.
馬克希望我們去,是啊
I got it!
我去拿